Perry Ellis- Decision to KU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do we know 100% who have signed LOIs?
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
    Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

• Originally posted by shock
      Do we know 100% who have signed LOIs?
      No one can sign until November. We (along with everyone else) only have verbals.

Comment

• I'm sure Marshall has it worked out and if not I bet he's glad we caught it for him. Those pesky ncaa people would have a field day
        People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

• From Brian Gates of Rivals......

Just received some information ....
          Perry Ellis has trimmed his list to four schools (down from seven).

The remaining four are: Duke, kansas, K-State and Kentucky.

Comment

• And this coming from bcSCAT is relevant in what way?

Comment

• My mistake - this is from Brian Gates of Rivals - posted at 6:16 this evening. I'm just passing along the information from Rivals. So far, Gates is the only source reporting this.

Comment

• A K-State grad who covers mostly football? Still not trusting it.

Wouldn't completely surprise me if it was true, but I can't see why exactly he would be the one breaking this information.

Comment

• Originally posted by BCSCat
                  My mistake - this is from Brian Gates of Rivals - posted at 6:16 this evening. I'm just passing along the information from Rivals. So far, Gates is the only source reporting this.
                  Link? 8)
                  I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ta Town Shocker
                    I think his top four will be UK, KU, Duke, and KSU. Nothing against our program, I just don't think we have a legitimate shot at landing him. Like all other Shocker fans I hope I am wrong though.
                    I took some criticism for posting this a few pages back.
                    Shocker fan for life after witnessing my first game in person, the 80-74 win over the #12 Creighton Bluejays at the Kansas Coliseum.

Comment

• Why schedule 5 officials with only 4 finalist ? Thanks for the info BS Cat

:wsu_posters:

Comment

• No WSU

Comment

• They probably got this from the BluegrassHoop article I reported on a couple of pages back.
                          In the fast lane

Comment

• Well, good luck to the young man. Too bad, he could have been a teammate of Fred Van Vleet. :posterwsu:

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonWu
                              I'm still left wondering who's not on athletic scholarship. No way Armstread pays out of pocket non-resident tuition.
                              I'm fairly certain that some of our players are on partial scholarships. I'm not sure why any recruit would settle for that, but this is what I have heard. I don't know which players. i assume two players have half scholarships. Which would make the math work.

Just a guess with nothing to back it:

Maybe Evan is taking a partial since he's from here. After his freshman year he would be able to stay at home if he wanted and wouldn't need the $800 check the players get each month to pay for rent and food. (I'm sure he'd like it though). I don't remember many D-1 schools offering him, so maybe we didn't give him a full???

This is just a shot in the dark though. I don't know why any player would agree for a partial scholarship. But word on the street makes it seem that it may be happening.
                              veni, vidi, vici

Comment

• Not that he isn't deserving, but I thought Evan would be a potential to pay his own way.

Now we just need Todd Wessel selling tickets and we've got the Morningstar situation all over again. :whistle:
                                "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                                -John Wooden

Comment

Working...
                                X