No announcement yet.

Robert Goff to marshall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was told by a Hutchinson season ticket holder is that Goff has discipline problems and WSU does not need him

Comment

Originally posted by wushock
      I was told by a Hutchinson season ticket holder is that Goff has discipline problems and WSU does not need him
      First time I've heard of discipline problems with Goff. He's been described as a very nice guy. He did have academic problems in high school which was the reason he went to jucos.
      In the fast lane

Comment

Here a pic:

Comment

The only thing I've heard, albeit from an OU fan is that his problem isn't discipline but motivation.

We heard the same thing about Denzell Bowles, but he had a nice couple of years at James Madison.

Comment

Goff was the #3 rated juco prospect according to rivals at the beginning of the season, just ahead of Carl Hall (#4).

At 6-9, 240 he would be an intriguing addition.
            Livin the dream

Comment

Rumor that Washington would love to get Goff.
              In the fast lane

Comment

OU people/board are saying Goff remains committed to OU.

Comment

what exactly is so great about this guy?

Comment

Originally posted by tropicalshox
                    Rumor that Washington would love to get Goff.
                    not sure, do they have any great courses out there?
                    Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Originally posted by Ta town
                      what exactly is so great about this guy?
                      He's a strong, athletic big man with defensive presence who would answer any post depth issues we have next year.

He would give us similar offensive production as Blair did this year. I would compare his game with Echineque at Creighton but a little more athletic.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock
                        That is probably just message board talk. Kruger will take a trip to see Goff to make sure he is still committed.

In the fast lane

Comment

For those that have seen both play, how does he compare to Carl Hall? Are they similiar type players?
                          Professional gas passer.

Comment

Originally posted by tropicalshox
                            Originally posted by RoyalShock
                            That is probably just message board talk. Kruger will take a trip to see Goff to make sure he is still committed.

http://normantranscript.com/sports/x...cited-about-it
                            It supposedly came from someone who spoke directly with him.

Comment

If he's committed or not, if I'm Kruger, I'm going to go visit him as well. And if they have anyone else signed I'd be talking to them too.
                              Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                              RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                              Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                              ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                              Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                              Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Kruger and Goff had "a good" phone conversation on Monday. Kruger is making a personal visit today. The article also mentions Kruger's interest in Richardson.

In the fast lane

Comment

Working...
                                X