Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shocker856
    And any changes to the list of players who have offers from us
    The links for the players are listed. Any new info will be in that player's thread.
    "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

Comment

Thanks "Tropical". You obviously went to a lot of work to produce this information and we appreciate it !!

:clap:

Comment

Does anyone have any information whether we are pursuing Frank Ben Eze
          (actual name is Benjamin Eze Frank) in Nigeria for '08?

I am still concerned about having 2 actual Centers for the team that can relieve each other?

Comment

bump
            In the fast lane

Comment

It would be interesting to know if we have pulled any offers or extended other ones since Murry and Hannah committed to us?

Comment

It is reported here that Steven Toyloy has 'medium' interest in us along with
                Indiania, Kansas State, Ole Miss, and Wyoming.

At 6'10", 255 lbs, and lead the state in rebounds at 12.9 per game. He can shoot too, hitting like 67%.

Comment

We keep adding '08 recruits! I'm of the opinion that many of them are being looked at for potential signing in the Spring. We might not sign anybody in the Spring, but, who knows. Several of the Juco players we have interest in will also probably be signing in the Spring. I've started the process of indicating who I think these recruits are by putting "Potential Spring signing" to the right of their info.
                  In the fast lane

Comment

With WSU recruiting people at all 5 positions, I wonder if HCGM is keeping all options on the table to replace anyone who doesn't meet his standards for playing at this level. Fear of losing your scholarship can be a wonderful motivator when you want to blow off the coach.

Comment

Originally posted by calfan
                      With WSU recruiting people at all 5 positions, I wonder if HCGM is keeping all options on the table to replace anyone who doesn't meet his standards for playing at this level. Fear of losing your scholarship can be a wonderful motivator when you want to blow off the coach.
                      I kinda wondered the ame thing myself.

Comment

bump to the top, it might need updating after this weekend!

Comment

Originally posted by Snapshot9
                          bump to the top, it might need updating after this weekend!
                          Hope your right! You know something we dont? :goshocks: :posterwu: :posterwsu: 8)
                          I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

When you are in a high pressure and expectation environment, there are always some dead bodies along the road.

As grandma used to say, "If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen".

And I know Kentucky isn't going to offer Stutz, and it cost more to fly to Dallas than to drive to Wichita from K.C..

Comment

Well, we've had a 6-4 SF for sometime now. Ellis has potential but we don't know when he will put it all together on the court. Unless MG's outside shot starts falling, he is more suited for the 4. I have high hopes for both of these players but at this point, they are two ifs we would be depending upon for SF next year. Give them a few more games, or the entire season and perhaps they will show there is no problem. You got me on who the 3rd player at SF for next year is.
                              In the fast lane

Comment

Van Coleman mentioned in an article that Spring signing day is April 9th. I though it started on April 16th.

Is April 9th the correct date?

Comment

Working...
                                X