No announcement yet.

2009 RECRUITING SUMMARY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fantastic job, trop! I almost feel like I should be paying you . . . almost! ;)

And speaking of Valley commits, is Knezevic Slavic for "sneeze"? Ahh . . . ahhh . . . ahhhhh, Kaneezavick!!!

(I know, it's probably pronounced Nah-she-vic, or similar).

Comment

I think trop needs a new title. Maybe Recruiting Guru.

Comment

Originally posted by rrshock
        I think trop needs a new title. Maybe Recruiting Guru.
        Good idea, rr. 'Tis done!

trop, I hope you don't mind.

Comment

Great idea guy's.........Well done

Comment

I'm honored. Thank you.
            In the fast lane

Comment

Jordan Dumars has verballed to South Florida. This article says WSU offerred him. In case he backs off USF, I will add him to the summary.

Jordan is the son of Joe Dumars. He is a 6-4 to 6-6 wing. No stars on Rivals, two on Scout. Of course the Dumars live in Detroit.

Several other articles about Jordan's verbal do not mention WSU so don't take this report as 100% fact.
              In the fast lane

Comment

Originally posted by tropicalshox
                http://basketballrecruiting.rivals.com/content.asp?SID=910&CID=820549

Jordan Dumars has verballed to South Florida. This article says WSU offerred him. In case he backs off USF, I will add him to the summary.

Jordan is the son of Joe Dumars. He is a 6-4 to 6-6 wing. No stars on Rivals, two on Scout. Of course the Dumars live in Detroit.

Several other articles about Jordan's verbal do not mention WSU so don't take this report as 100% fact.
                Would Danny Ainge approve of a Piston being associated with the program?

:D

Comment

SIU picks up a new verbal from Kendal Brown. Brown appears to be related in someway to Chris Lowry and plays at Chris' old high school. With the addition of Tony Freeman from Iowa to SIU's '09 team, Brown is expected to redshirt his first year.

Read more and find a link in the "Commits to Other Valley Schools Section" of the summary.
                  In the fast lane

Comment

Bradley gets a good one in Jordan Prosser. The info has been added to the Commits to Other Valley Schools section of the summary.
                    In the fast lane

Comment

Drake has a new verbal for 2009. See the recruiting summary for details.
                      In the fast lane

Comment

Kevin Parrom 8/11/08 WSU visit

I see where Kevin is ranked nationally as a 3 Star prospect and am curious as to whether anyone saw him on campus today - perhaps at today's scrimmage?

Comment

You lost me on who Kevin is.
                          In the fast lane

Comment

Sorry about that, I thought I was still on WSU's page but it wasn't. I thought it was funny that I couldn't find any links anywhere and upon further checking realize why - I skipped from WSU information somehow to another school. SORRY!

Comment

Looks like the Shox lost out on a recruit to Nebraska that I don't think we'd seen anything on. Brandon Ubel from OP, KS is a 6'9" 220 PF that plays for BV West. He showed offers from Nebraska, Drake, IlSU, San Fran, Utah St. and Wichita State with looks from Stanford, Cal and Marquette.

Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                              RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                              Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                              ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                              Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                              Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Maybe he chose Nebraska so he could play. That's the only reason anyone would choose Nebraska, right?

Comment

Working...
                                X