• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pretty sure the other two were Alex Rivas-Sanchez and Garrett Stutz
    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

I'm not for sure if Marshall's comment about going after a PG and possibly a SG came before or after A.J. Hawkins' transfer. Hawkins' arrival certainly eases the need for a SG. If we get Murry, I bet the staff is confident he can be a PG. I think we want Cyphers no matter who else commits.
      In the fast lane

Comment

I'd hope they'd be confident in that as that something we're going to need. I think Cyphers is definitely towards the top of the list as well. With 3 'ships for next year, I'd hope they'd bring in a big to go along with Cyphers and whoever else.

Have we offered this kid yet? Do we expect to offer? You'd think with an official we would, but there are exceptions to that rule. If this kid does commit. And we can get Cyphers to commit. Another FR big should be a priority.

Next year we'd be looking at post play of Durley, Clemente, Orukpe and Butler. With Clemente being a SR and the other 3 SO's. And considering Butler still appears, at the moment, to be a bit of a question mark.....
        RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

Coverage on Murry has been slim, but there has been no mention of an offer. With a second visit within a few weeks, and this time on us, I bet both Murry and WSU are expecting a commitment.
          In the fast lane

Comment

That's the feeling I was getting. Hadn't seen much of anything on Rivals so was curious. If that is in fact the case, bring on Cyphers and a big to go with Murry.
            RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

I was hoping for a big Nigerian

Comment

I couldn't find details on the site, but the google headline from RCC Sports gives confirmation that Murry took an unofficial to WSU. It also says he will be visiting SMU this weekend.
                In the fast lane

Comment

Originally posted by Ixiah
                  Originally posted by tropicalshox
                  His Rivals' profile shows he has medium interest in Texas. No offer from them (or us) yet.
                  How about a slight edit here T/S --- that is North Texas. :D
                  Maybe I'm seeing what I want, but for the third time, I see Texas listed. North Texas is listed also with an offer.
                  In the fast lane

Comment

http://www.google.com/search?q=toure+murry&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

I couldn't find details on the site, but the google headline from RCC Sports gives confirmation that Murry took an unofficial to WSU. It also says he will be visiting SMU this weekend.
                    If you do a search on YAHOO you will get a reference to that site - then click on 'cached' and it will give you all the info. It is listed in the V.I.P. Room for August 27th. Per the article "Also, Toure Murry took an unofficial visit to Wichita State on Friday while Elliott Lloyd visited Sam Houston State. " That would put the date as August 24th he took the visit.

It also talks about him a bit above it. Says his nickname is 'Smoth Jazz' because his game is contemporary. 8)

Comment

See today's Eagle article. We learn how to pronounce his first name.
                      In the fast lane

Comment

it's pronounced tour-ray

Comment

9 AM and my damn paper is not here yet.

Yuk!

Comment

Glad to see we weren't the only ones missing the paper this morning.
                            RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

I hope its Eze that we bring in

Comment

See today's Eagle article. We learn how to pronounce his first name.
                                For those of us who sadly worked all this nice Sunday can someone post the highlights of the article?

Comment

Working...
                                X