No announcement yet.

Evan Ravenel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bench is a short man's game. You won't find many long-armed fellas benching 350. 185 can be improved upon, but even if you look at Ted Arcidi his arms are short in relation to his overall body size.
    Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

Penn State has just received a verbal from Billy Oliver, a 6-8, 2 star PF. Penn State is in Revenel's final four schools.
      In the fast lane

Comment

He is sounding like we have a good chance to get him.

Comment

Anyone heard anything lately? This guy looks like a beast in person!
          Jocks & Jills
          3236 N. Rock Rd
          Wichita, KS 67226
          316-260-9800
          http://www.jocks-jills.com
          http://www.myspace.com/jocksandjills

Comment

Sullentrop's reply regarding potential big men...

Network Solutions - Original domain name registration and reservation services with variety of internet-related business offerings. Quick, dependable and reliable.

Comment

Originally posted by vbird53

http://www.realcities.com/mld/kansas.../qa_forum.html
              The question said with just one scholarship open, is there something I didn't hear about? I thought it was 2.

Comment

Originally posted by rrshock
                Originally posted by vbird53

http://www.realcities.com/mld/kansas.../qa_forum.html
                The question said with just one scholarship open, is there something I didn't hear about? I thought it was 2.
                My guess is that they are assuming that Hannah is coming, since he all but verballed in the article for the Eagle.
                "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

Perhaps, but I simply think the person asking the question was wrong. Sully corrected that in his answer.

Comment

As we know, Ravenel is visiting Virginia Tech this weekend. He put them for his last visit because apparently they have been his favorites. He has always dreamed of playing in the ACC. Doesn't sound good.

He will announce a decision shortly after the visit.
                    In the fast lane

Comment

Virginia Tech only loses one forward after this year and it's been mentioned they just signed one that's a 4*.

I think we're still on top with Evan.
                      "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                      -John Wooden

Comment

Davilla, the forward that already gave the verbal is visiting Tech this weekend also.
                        In the fast lane

Comment

After the Virginia Tech visit, Ravenel is stating his does not have a favorite. He appears to be in no hurry to make his decision but wants to sign in November. As of right now he is still planning on deciding between the four schools he visited. There are other schools trying to recruit him.

None of the several '08 recruits visiting VT with Ravenel have verballed yet. Although Ravenel had a good AAU summer, he is considered more of a project then the other recruits, which are guards. VT only has two more available scholarships and they already have a verbal from a 4 star combo forward. It could be that Ravenel is not in a hurry, because he must "wait in line" at VT.
                          In the fast lane

Comment

I have noticed a tendency to become enamoured with some recruits as the thread progresses somewhat, thereby possessing more basketball skills than they originally possessed when the thread started.

He sounds like he is a pretty good recruit, but that is all to me, and I would much rather have a BIG (meaning 6'10" or taller) than a halfway big.

Comment

Interesting that after visiting VT he doesn't have a favorite, since trop earlier reported that VT appeared to be his favorite.

As much as can be read into it (not much, really), if anything, it bodes well for WSU.

Comment

I am kind of on the fence on this one. He looks like a good recruit, however, this is not the size we really need. On the other hand we might not be able to get anything bigger or better. Ok if we get him Ok if we dont

Comment

Working...
                                X