• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShockTalk
    Originally posted by The Mad Hatter
    Originally posted by calfan
    Trop. wrote:

"Even with DW's improvement I still want a JC point guard. We need another ready to go PG for next year. My pecking order is Carter followed by Watkins."

Refresh my memory. Who is Watkins?
    Josh Watkins, SO, 6-1 combo guard, Howard CC...tourny MVP, scoring 26 pts, 7 asst in championship game.

We apparently are looking at him from the NJCAA tournament, as is OU.
    Again, he had 7 rebounds, not 7 assists. That is, unless, the box score and the write-up about the final game on the tourney site is wrong.
    FWIW, Watkins is built a lot like Sherron Collins... he's a stud!
    "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by ShockTalk
      Originally posted by The Mad Hatter
      Originally posted by calfan
      Trop. wrote:

"Even with DW's improvement I still want a JC point guard. We need another ready to go PG for next year. My pecking order is Carter followed by Watkins."

Refresh my memory. Who is Watkins?
      Josh Watkins, SO, 6-1 combo guard, Howard CC...tourny MVP, scoring 26 pts, 7 asst in championship game.

We apparently are looking at him from the NJCAA tournament, as is OU.
      Again, he had 7 rebounds, not 7 assists. That is, unless, the box score and the write-up about the final game on the tourney site is wrong.
      Sorry about that. Just copied and pasted from earlier in the thread.
      "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

Originally posted by SHOXMVC
        In addition to Thibodeaux, three other players at the NJCAA getting looks from the SHOX according to Hoopmasters.com.

Norvell Arnold, SO, 6-5, 3-guard, Southeastern Iowa CC.

Mamadou Seck, 6-7, 3/4, Southeastern Illinois CC...averaged 11 pt./7.5 rebounds in Hutch...from Dakar, Senegal.
        Our interest in Arnold has already been known. See his thread. Missouri State has been interested in Seck for quite a while. See 2010 Valley Recruiting Summary.
        In the fast lane

Comment

I want M Carter, Rogers, and Siakam.

Comment

Much has been said that the Shocks will likely sign a Juco point guard. With the emergence late of DWill, could it be remotely possible that The Shocks would instead sign a very good high school Senior in the case that we don't land the Juco PG we really wanted? I'm not sure if we are even on any High School PG Seniors thai Season?
            Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

I think that is very possible FSF. We know about a few HS point guards the Shocker have interest in. See the 2010 Summary.
              In the fast lane

Comment

Thanks Trop. Trop, please PM me.
                Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Thibodeaux visited Houston last weekend and signed a LOI with them. He also took Spring visits to Lamar and South Florida.

In the fast lane

Comment

Working...
                  X