No announcement yet.

Tony Crisswell to Missouri

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just realized the article I posted is a year old. I saw the date and jumped the gun a bit.
    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Signs with UAB.
      In the fast lane

Comment

The native of Oklahoma City has transferred from UAB to Independence CC. He averaged 3.2 points and 3.6 rebounds in 14 minutes a game last year as a redshirt freshman. He played in 21 games with eight starts. At he Mullins Camp this summer is showed an outside shot to the arc and is a exciting rebounder.

Edit 9-7-11 Posting by edit so not to bring him to the top. Doesn't appear to be any Shocker involvement. Just visited Missouri and plans to visit Auburn and Arkansas. Decision will probably be made his Fall.

In the fast lane

Comment

Originally posted by tropicalshox
          The native of Oklahoma City has transferred from UAB to Independence CC. He averaged 3.2 points and 3.6 rebounds in 14 minutes a game last year as a redshirt freshman. He played in 21 games with eight starts. At he Mullins Camp this summer is showed an outside shot to the arc and is a exciting rebounder.
          Do you know the reason for his transfer from UAB? Their site didn't say.

He was 7th in minutes per game, played in their last game, but also didn't play in 10 games. Injury?

He had a great FG% of .540 and .750 from FT while averaging over 3 rebounds a game in limited minutes. He did appear to be a foul machine. Over his 298 minutes, he received 50 fouls. That's 5 every 30 minutes.

Comment

On a UAB message board one poster wrote that he had "whatever "issues" that kept him out of a number of games this year." Doesn't sound like injuries. He left in good academic standing.

11-23 edit- Doesn't appear the Shockers ever went after him. Missouri, OU, Auburn and Oregon are now his top 4.
            In the fast lane

Comment

It sounds like he had a questionable attitude and was suspended for missing classes.

Comment

Verbals to Missouri.
                In the fast lane

Comment

Working...
                X