Alex Lomax 5'11 4* PG 2018 to Memphis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post

99 percent of the Memphis board are drunken idiots, even more so than Shockernet. They are so anxious to get back to the corrupt Calipari era, they will believe anything they hear. Don't go there if you want good information.
    I go there to be entertained.

It can be a lot of fun to laugh at stupid people.
    Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

• Congratulations to A-Lo on another state championship. So reminiscent of Fred Van Vleet in that at the end of the day what he mostly does is win.

Looking forward to seeing A-Lo in the Shocker Black and Yellow and expecting big things from him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Mountain Shock View Post
        A whole lotta wild speculation being done by a whole lotta Debbie Downers around here.
        Yep. If we would've won Friday and/or tonight, this would be a non-issue, and the KC's of the world be crickets over all of this.
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• It's a shame we get new uniforms next year, because I really wanted to see Alo in our nice black unis.

Comment

• The speculation on ALo began when Tubby Smith was fired.

Comment

• whiskey-diet-monkey-reverse.png
              "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• 70% of Shocker fans are insecure about this stuff
                Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

• Penny is now the coach of Memphis

Comment

• Originally posted by FadedCrown View Post
                    It's a shame we get new uniforms next year, because I really wanted to see Alo in our nice black unis.
                    The trolling isn't even consistent. In the last few hours you have posted that
                    1. Shamet is gone and Lomax is still coming: https://shockernet.net/forum/wichita...0#post1123540;
                    2. Shamet and Lomax will both be here: https://shockernet.net/forum/wichita...7#post1123567;
                    3. And the above post that Lomax is definitely not coming.

Comment

• FadedCrown
                      FadedCrown commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Umm, I am not trolling, I am a legitimate fan, and I made different predictions for what happens if Lomax and/or Shamet either stay or go.

• BOBB
                      BOBB commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Different predictions...?
                      Nostradumbass?

• Yes, shockernetters may be insecure and a debbie downer about this. But you're kidding yourself if you're not at least a little concerned or curious how this could play out.

Penny has a 30 for 30 about him, access to top talent, rumors of Shareef O'Neal coming to Memphis. I'm sure there are people, good or bad actors, talking to him to get him to switch.
                    The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

• Originally posted by wsushox1 View Post
                      Yes, shockernetters may be insecure and a debbie downer about this. But you're kidding yourself if you're not at least a little concerned or curious how this could play out.

Penny has a 30 for 30 about him, access to top talent, rumors of Shareef O'Neal coming to Memphis. I'm sure there are people, good or bad actors, talking to him to get him to switch.
                      is Shareef, Shaq's son? I believe he already de-committed from Arizona and went to UCLA?

Comment

• pinstripers
                        pinstripers commented
                        Editing a comment
                        verbal to UCLA

• Well, if Penny is a man of integrity, he will tell Lomax to honor his commitment, If Lomax is going to be a man of integrity, he will honor his commitment. If this does not happen, I see a future of a few good years for Penny - then recruiting violations for Penny and his Nike sponsor. IMO - no facts. Either way, we will be fine; we do not know that Lomax does not still want to be here. If he wants to be here - great. If he does not, then we would not want him here. It will all work out.

Comment

• we may not have realized it at the time, but Fred also had other schools in his ear after he committed to us. Fred was a man of his word, I think Lomax will follow suit.

Comment

• The sky is falling... the sky is falling!

Comment

• Let's not bring integrity into this. He's a freaking kid and I'm not going to fault him if he decides to chose something that wasn't an option before by deciding he wants to stay home and play in his hometown for his mentor. I absolutely want him here and he will be a difference maker, but let's not cast aspersions against him if he changes his mind. He's an 18 year old who is looking out for his best interest.

Comment

Working...
                            X