Alex Lomax 5'11 4* PG 2018 to Memphis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post

I have a hard time imagining Fred, Ron or Tekele whining about much of anything.
    It's called a joke!

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaqness View Post

It's called a joke!
        c2d09697e43d8fb0872d326c0bb2e14f.gif
        People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Comment

• ALo with a big-time performance against a very respectable Prolific Prep team that is usually in the Top 25.

Comment

• I’m going to enjoy watching this kid play at Duke next ye.... OH WAIT!!!
              The Assman

Comment

• Comment

• Just a reminder to all that Alex Lomax and #1 Memphis East will be on ESPN2 Thursday night at 6 PM CST. Facing off against #13 Webster Groves (MO), who carries a roster with the likes of Courtney Ramey (undecided) and Carte'are Gordon (St. Louis). Should be an exciting game.
                  Last edited by shocks02; December 12, 2017, 12:14 PM.

Comment

• Shock Top
                    Shock Top commented
                    Editing a comment
                    ESPN 2, it looks like. Still awesome, whatever ESPN channnel it is.

• shocks02
                    shocks02 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    You're right. Typo.

• 6PM on ESPN2. Coming up shortly...

Comment

• This stuff is hard to watch

Comment

• I like what I see so far from Alex. He will have to be taught to box out though.
                      Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

• Lomax is a stud. He is surrounded and is playing against quality size, length and athleticism and he still is the best and most complete player on the floor.

Comment

• 8 points an assist and a steal so far for Alex. Been the best player on the court so far.

Comment

• Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
                            8 points an assist and a steal so far for Alex. Been the best player on the court so far.
                            He should have about 5 assists if his teammates would just convert. Very under control and savvy.

Comment

• His team is stacked. Jesus.

Comment

Working...
                              X