Alex Lomax 5'11 4* PG 2018 to Memphis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wheathead View Post
    Anybody know what the pulse is in the Ole' Miss fandom?
    It's November and we're talking about basketball recruits: Flat-lined.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
      That’s why Ole Miss is such a baffling final selection for a player of Lomax’s quality.

Dude is a killer and deserves to play in front of a killer fan base.
      The Assman

Comment

• This class is already fantastic. But we still need a PG of the future. This guy is it. Really hoping Alo picks us and has 4 incredible years here.

Chance Moore and Lomax in the same day? That's about as good as it gets 2 days before the season starts.

Comment

• Have my fingers and toes all crossed that Mr. Lomax will become a Shocker. This is a huge decision for him so I don't blame him for considering his options very closely. With that said, I would love to have the pg-quarterback on the number 1 high school team in the nation!!!!
          Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• According to Taylor Eldridge, Alex has said that he will announce his school of choice tonight between 8 and 9 pm.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bluzrover View Post
              According to Taylor Eldridge, Alex has said that he will announce his school of choice tonight between 8 and 9 pm.
              welcome to the thread

Comment

• If I could figure out how to embed the Tweet, I would. But here's his tweet.
                Last edited by Bluzrover; November 8, 2017, 03:36 PM. Reason: Embedded the tweet.

Comment

Anybody know what the pulse is in the Ole' Miss fandom?
                  "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• [/TWEET]https://twitter.com/iamalo02/status/928346889291829248[/TWEET]

Comment

• I suck.

Comment

• Cdizzle
                        Cdizzle commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Just post 'Array' and blame it on the new board. That's what I'd do.

• Comment

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
                        This ... I looked for a thread on any of the Ole Miss boards about basketball recruiting ... no one cares ...

Comment

• Another CB for WSU just popped up.

Comment

• Mr. Jordan's "gut feeling" is starting to look more and more like indigestion.

Comment

Mr. Jordan's "gut feeling" is starting to look more and more like indigestion.
                              Can't blame him for hoping his Tiggers don't have to face the hometown kid twice a year.

Comment

Working...
                              X