Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Omaha and Fla seem to be our hotbeds as well

Comment

According to a source, the Memphis Tigers landing shooting guard David Wingett is looking more and more likely and news could come as soon as today.

Looks like Memphis thinks they are going to land him.

Comment

This is the only guy reporting it, and he's not exactly saying it's done.

Comment

He’s a big dog for Memphis basketball reporting though, so it’s likely true.
          The Assman

Comment

Headed to Memphis.

Comment

No surprise there. $.01 can recruit.
              "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

Memphis has about as good of an incoming class as we do... Coaching should be the x factor

Comment

Originally posted by choida View Post
                  Memphis has about as good of an incoming class as we do... Coaching should be the x factor

according to 24/7, they have the 29th class and WSU has the 52nd ranked class

Comment

• WSUwatcher
                    WSUwatcher commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Websites like 24/7 are more concerned about "stars" than WSU's coaches are (or than we've learned that we need to be), so I'm not worried.

Penny can do no wrong with the Memphis fanbase. They have now dubbed Wingett the best "pure-shooter in the country."

Comment

Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
                    Penny can do no wrong with the Memphis fanbase. They have now dubbed Wingett the best "pure-shooter in the country."
                    Pretty crazy how he suddenly becomes the best shooter in the country once he signs with Memphis.

Comment

Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
                      CF II?
                      "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                      ---------------------------------------
                      Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                      "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                      "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

Can't wait till Wichita State faces them...

Comment

Originally posted by im4wsu View Post

CF II?
                          IMO Connors problem was not that he wasn't an outstanding shooter but that at his size getting his shots off in D-1 basketball was a very big challenge. How would Connor have done if he was 6-7.

Not sure the two are really comparable. The comparison with Austin Reaves is probably more appropriate.

Will see how Wingett does but having that height advantage doesn't hurt.

Comment

Working...
                          X