No announcement yet.

Rodgerick Brown 6'7 F 2017 to New Mexico

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The more I watch and learn about RB, the better I like what he brings to the table. Yes, he will be eager to learn from the Seniors but he reminds me of the type of player that will learn his role in the rotation process and bring some solid minutes for the Shocks we hope this very Season. Losing so much leadership next Season makes me happy Mr. Brown will be primed and ready to step right up to increase his minutes the following Season.
    Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Originally posted by AndShock View Post
      For whatever reason the ISU board is the second-most obsessed with Wichita State college basketball fan forum falling only behind phog.net. Probably has something to do with them occasionally losing to Drake and UNI.
      Photo.net should stay consumed with our dealings. They last time we saw KU is when we handed them a good lesson. It is why they wear Jayhawk glasses & make sure to avoid any contact with playing us for fear of that happening again. ISU can rarely beat them, need to play a little more defense fellas. They are consumed with scoring (even if the best they can do matches our offense).

Comment

• Originally posted by AndShock View Post
        For whatever reason the ISU board is the second-most obsessed with Wichita State college basketball fan forum falling only behind phog.net. Probably has something to do with them occasionally losing to Drake and UNI.
        Just another case of penis envy.

Comment

• If we can refer to them (!*^@ $#@#%) as the Poor Excuse of College from Story County, I'd be much happier. The only thing worse than a Clone is two Clones.

Comment

• Paul Biancardi from ESPN named Rodgerick 2nd team All-Analytics for the Under Armour Association. UAA Finals (similar to Nike's Peach Jam) start Wednesday.

Comment

• RB's offensive rebounds and free throw percentages are very good signs. He's tough minded, he has a nose for the ball, and he attacks the rim.

Comment

• About an hour ago he tweeted " Hard work pays off " Maybe he finished...

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuckp1234 View Post
                  About an hour ago he tweeted " Hard work pays off " Maybe he finished...
                  That's the Shocker attitude!

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuckp1234 View Post
                    About an hour ago he tweeted " Hard work pays off " Maybe he finished...
                    I saw the tweet and thought it was in reference to his 2nd team selection to the All Analytics team.

Comment

• Originally posted by shockmonster View Post
                      RB's offensive rebounds and free throw percentages are very good signs. He's tough minded, he has a nose for the ball, and he attacks the rim.
                      First, want to give Shock02 credit for all the excellent information he shares on Shockernet. You are truly a fellow Shocker fanatic. Second, I have to agree about the sentiments about Mr Brown. What I have to add is how impressive his speed is on the court. Several of highlights show him at or near the three point line when a shot goes up, he hustles to try and get the rebound anyway (usually thinking about dunking the put back). His hustle and athleticism will make him unpopular with defenders. Third, would be pleased with Harris & Brown being Shockers, but if I could only have one, we already have the verbal from him in my opinion.
                      Last edited by homegrownshocker; July 7, 2017, 10:39 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bluzrover View Post
                        I saw the tweet and thought it was in reference to his 2nd team selection to the All Analytics team.
                        Well given he is reportedly finishing up with a pre-caclulus class then making the All Analytics team would seem to be a good omen at the very least.

BTW, do we have any idea on the timetable on this.

Comment

• I think he's good to go... Just a hunch

Comment

• Now here is a player that will not only press the starters for playing time but will also provide "High Octane Energy" for our improved bench of rotation players. Not only that, but RB appears to be able to clean glass for us too. Last Season, it was rare our foes bench outscored ours. This group of Shocks will be even better and deeper than last Season IMO.
                            Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Originally posted by forevershockerfan View Post
                              Now here is a player that will not only press the starters for playing time but will also provide "High Octane Energy" for our improved bench of rotation players. Not only that, but RB appears to be able to clean glass for us too. Last Season, it was rare our foes bench outscored ours. This group of Shocks will be even better and deeper than last Season IMO.
                              Rodgerick may not get a lot of playing time this year but he is a talented player and during practice time, he will be introduced to the "Shocker Winning Culture". C.J also hasn't played very much but he too has been around the Shocker culture that Gregg has created. If Markis were to leave after this year, C.J. and Rodgerick will be an important duo to replace his "toughness, hard work, and winning" attitude. They will be more important than any Juco player who comes in 2018-19.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                                BTW, do we have any idea on the timetable on this.
                                I tried to find the article but gave up after three tries. I seem to remember reading that it would be late July before he would finish up or at least the results of his efforts would be released.

I agree with you. I think this is a bright kid who recognizes what hard work is and what can happen when one puts one's nose to the grindstone. I'm excited to see him in the yellow and black this season, even if it is in a part-time role.

Comment

Working...
                                X