No announcement yet.

Tyler Harris 5'10 PG 2018 to Memphis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tyler Harris may want to think twice with a 5* point guard coming this year to Iowa State.

Comment

• Originally posted by mini-shock View Post
      Maybe I am wrong, but I didn't get a "we are superior" feel. I think more he just expresses disappointment because they won't have as good of team. I don't see a whole lot of shade toward any program in this one.
      Head scratching?

Comment

• Most interesting comment to me in that article is their coach saying... Prohm has said repeatedly “you only need seven,” (players).

Really??? Another example of why our coach is ELITE and has so much success at Wichita St!!!
        FINAL FOURS:
        1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
        1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
        Number of Times Ranked: 157
        Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
        Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
        Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
        #3 - Dec. 2017
        #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
        #2 ~ March 2014
        Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

• Interesting that someone should cite Marshall's having plenty of opportunities as a reason for recruits (or Shocker fans) to be concerned -- if anything, his having plenty of opportunities to leave AND choosing to stay anyway (unlike the Iowa Staters) should be strong evidence that he's happy right where he is and plans to stay.

Comment

• New mixtape from Pangos camp http://www.courtsidefilms.com/news_a...2?referrer_id=

We need to hope that he doesn't commit to Iowa State after this visit and then hope we can get a visit sometime soon.

Comment

• Dayum, this kid is good.

Comment

• Hopefully Rod-Man is as good of a recruiter as Draymond Green is! ;)
                The Assman

Comment

• Tyler would be the centerpiece of the next great Marshall RELOAD!

Comment

• Originally posted by WSUwatcher View Post
                    Interesting that someone should cite Marshall's having plenty of opportunities as a reason for recruits (or Shocker fans) to be concerned -- if anything, his having plenty of opportunities to leave AND choosing to stay anyway (unlike the Iowa Staters) should be strong evidence that he's happy right where he is and plans to stay.
                    Q: Why is artificial grass used at Jack Tice stadium?

A: So the cheerleaders won't graze at halftime.

Q: Did you know Iowa was considering moving the Iowa State campus from Ames to Quincy, Illinois?

A: Yes, but the state of Illinois would let them do it, because it would increase the relative IQ in Iowa and decrease the relative IQ in Illinois.

Comment

• Also, khan, these days the state of Illinois can't afford it. That's quite a financial circus they have going there.

Meanwhile, I agree with the hope that Harris takes his time about committing, but even if he gets antsy after his trip to beautiful Ames he still won't be able to sign until November. So there's still time no matter what, although I suppose the 'Clone gang could entertain similar hopes about Brown.

Comment

• Originally posted by WSUwatcher View Post
                        Also, khan, these days the state of Illinois can't afford it. That's quite a financial circus they have going there.

Meanwhile, I agree with the hope that Harris takes his time about committing, but even if he gets antsy after his trip to beautiful Ames he still won't be able to sign until November. So there's still time no matter what, although I suppose the 'Clone gang could entertain similar hopes about Brown.
                        I hope you understand my statements were a feeble attempt at humor. :)

The Illinois analogy could be substituted for any other state, Nebraska, Minnesota, Missouri, take your pick.

Comment

• So did he take an un official to isu and if so how did that go.

Comment

• Originally posted by pogo View Post
                            So did he take an un official to isu and if so how did that go.
                            https://twitter.com/iamyoungty1/status/881738659845857281

Comment

• Originally posted by AndShock View Post
                              https://twitter.com/iamyoungty1/status/881738659845857281
                              Those that went to the NIT game there know it is a nice arena.
                              Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

• Originally posted by BOBB View Post
                                Those that went to the NIT game there know it is a nice arena.
                                Sly, back handed compliment?

Comment

Working...
                                X