No announcement yet.

Dimon Carrigan 6'9 PF/C 2019 JUCO to FIU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does not appear to be much of a shooter. Is averaging almost 18rpg.

Comment

Holy crap. Click on the box score of each game and you can see his stats. Tearing it up. One game he had 44 pts, 27 rebounds and 11 blocks

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post
        Holy crap. Click on the box score of each game and you can see his stats. Tearing it up. One game he had 44 pts, 27 rebounds and 11 blocks
        And in case you're wondering if he was stat padding...this was in a 102-111 loss. Wtf

Comment

20 points, 18 boards, and 5 blocks.
          Livin the dream

Comment

I wonder if he’s an academic qualifier.
            Livin the dream

Comment

Is it Diamon or Demon or Daemon or Demond and most importantly can he play D ?
              For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
              - said no one ever...

Comment

• shock
                shock commented
                Editing a comment
                His blocks say maybe, probably.

Must have some sort of issue with grades. Most D1 teams would love to have Dimon on their roster next season.

Comment

I believe that's the school Hutch CC trounced in the championship game last year.

Comment

No idea if we are still on him, but this popped up on my feed today. Rashard Kelly had retweeted it.

Comment

• WuShocker2006
                    WuShocker2006 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    His twitter handle is almost the same as Kelly’s actually. Wizard Kelly instead of Wiz Kelly, which is Rashards...

• Stickboy46
                    Stickboy46 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    You know .... You are right .. I don't think Rashard retweeted this ... I must have started following him on twitter when we were first pursuing him.

Class of 2019? If he used one semester, wouldn't he be seeking to transfer and play in November 2018? Otherwise, the 2018-19 season would be his "red shirt" year in order to have three remaining years.
                  "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                  ---------------------------------------
                  Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                  "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                  "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

Final list:

Comment

Big list with a little over a week to go.

Comment

The tweet said 2019 so he’s actually way ahead of schedule.

Comment

Originally posted by Shockm View Post
                          The tweet said 2019 so he’s actually way ahead of schedule.
                          He was expected to do a post-graduate year (2017-18) at Woodstock Academy but only ended up spending a few days at the Connecticut prep school this fall before transferring to Bunker Hill Community College, where he spent the first semester of this year. He averaged 19.6 points, 17.9 rebounds, and 7.2 blocks per game through 14 games for BHCC so far this year according to the Boston Globe.

Carrigan was reportedly then transferring to Eastern Florida State College, where he would spend the rest of this year as well as next season, before having two years of eligibility remaining and the potential to transfer to a division I school following his graduation. It appears that did not happen as he is not listed on the EFSC roster or stats for 2017-18. So not sure if he palyed anywhere during the 2018 spring semester. I suppose it makes you wonder what his academic standing is.

Nevertheless, he his now supposedly near a decision to commit to a D-1 program among 14 teams. Whether that is for next year (3 years of eligibility remaining) or following another year of Juco ball somewhere (2 years of eligibility remaining) is hard to tell.

One thing that does seem clear is that Carrigan and/or his mentors have a hard time making decisions that stick.
                          Last edited by 1972Shocker; May 2, 2018, 11:38 AM.

Comment

He confirmed it himself, he is 2019.
                            https://twitter.com/dimoncarrigan/status/991393072427732992

Comment

Working...
                            X