No announcement yet.

Reggie Chamberlain - Committed to Wichita State

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i can just see it now, Reggie makes a incredible play inside sold out Koch Arena and then they started to chant his name "REGGIE" "REGGIE" "REGGIE"
    Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

If any of you didn't read this article Denny Crane posted, you need to read it.

"I've coached some great players and great kids," Scanlon said. "What makes Reggie so special is that he is so smart out there. He never makes a mistake. Most people associate scoring with Reggie, but he does all the little things that win games."
      "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
      -John Wooden

Comment

Welcome to Shockerland Reggie!

Here's a nice little blurp on Reggie:

and read this one from his senior year in High School:

Comment

Originally posted by newshock1234
          i can just see it now, Reggie makes a incredible play inside sold out Koch Arena and then they started to chant his name "REGGIE" "REGGIE" "REGGIE"
          I like it... I like it a lot! :good:
          SFL is back!

Comment

Originally posted by Snapshot9
            Actually I believe it is 7 am EST on the 16th for LOI's.
            Thanks Snap, that's what I was looking for!

:wsu_posters:

Comment

Oh Yeah!!!!!!!! Gotta love it!!!!!!!!

We're set at PG now!!!

Welcome aboard Reggie!!!!!!!!!

Comment

now all we need is another post, maybe Orupke can get here and solve that issue.
                ________
                Gaa Engine
                http://youtube.com/watch?v=XTOEV6f7jB4

Comment

Our Su-weet 6 (counting AJ) could soon become the Elite Dream Team 8 or 9 recruiting class. Let's get EO, a stud small forward, and and maybe a power forward that has game now. As ASM said, we are developing a KC connection now that has been much desired through the years. I'm diggin on all of this. Programs with players names and jersey # will be in demand with this Master-Piece blueprint foundation. Returning could be Ramon, Ellis, Durley, Griskenas??????
                  Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Originally posted by wu_shizzle
                    If any of you didn't read this article Denny Crane posted, you need to read it.

"I've coached some great players and great kids," Scanlon said. "What makes Reggie so special is that he is so smart out there. He never makes a mistake. Most people associate scoring with Reggie, but he does all the little things that win games."

Denny never disappoints. :good:
                    "You can observe a lot just by watching."
                    -- Yogi Berra

Comment

I'm telling you, this kid was the best guard on the floor during the Chipola/Seward game. In CH's defense, he was on a ridiculously deep team, so that hampered his playing time (but he did nail that clutch triple at the end).

My buddy and I commented all game about how good he was. I remember one of his crossovers knocked a Chipola kid to the floor - was good stuff. I hate predictions about how much a kid will play, etc, but I have a feeling RC will see significant time.

Comment

We're going to have a problem now with Reggie Chamberlin and Ramon Clemente both with initials RC.

Comment

^ever thought about calling them Reggie and Ramon to tell them apart?

Comment

Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown
                            Doc,

I know you are still stoked about the McDonald's All-American that is visiting, but come on....

OOPS!>!> did i slip??
                            Did I miss something ? Burger Boy at WSU ?

:shock:

Comment

Originally posted by moshock
                              Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown
                              Doc,

I know you are still stoked about the McDonald's All-American that is visiting, but come on....

OOPS!>!> did i slip??
                              Did I miss something ? Burger Boy at WSU ?

:shock:

No, just Shoelace visiting taking some timeout from his job as head french fryer at Mickey D's

Reggie!

"We ballin everyday so wut it dew yall and 1 the best ."
                              8)
                              I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Reggie C. is not 7'1" like "Wilt the Stilt", any may never score 100 points in 1 game. However, I really like what I read. He is a solid shooter, a dependable player at the end of a game that makes few turnovers, will drain most all free-throws, and can pass and score. We get him 3 years!!! Only time will tell how good these new recruits really are. However, think back and tell me how long has it been since WSU has signed so many good and talented guards in one year?
                                Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Working...
                                X