Any Concerns Here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Openings

Actually, there's one scholarship already available until Ehimen Orukpe shows up; it's the one reserved for (but unused by) him this year.

Assuming he does escape Nigeria, though, changes would need to occur for anyone new to join. And I think it's quite likely that the team and players have more of an idea what's going on than we do -- no surprise there -- but maybe the situation is still in flux even over at Koch Arena.

We'll find out soon enough. Meanwhile, keeping the fans informed really isn't the number one priority, nor should it be.

Comment

Past experience says, if subgod isnt worried, dont worry about it
      I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

well we are a week away from Signing Day, and im a bit surprised that we havent heard anything
        Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Originally posted by newshock1234
          your just too anxious, the signing period isnt until april 15th
          ;-)

Comment

I too am a bit disturbed by no new recruiting news.
            Maybe Coach wants to build up a suprise for that day?

Comment

Originally posted by ShockTalk
              Originally posted by newshock1234
              your just too anxious, the signing period isnt until april 15th
              ;-)
              Mark me down on the not concerned list... :good: :D

Comment

Not really worried, but just a little. I know the coaching staff will do a good job recruiting, just don't know if we will obtain the recruits we really need.

I am probably more anxious than anything, wanting to hear about the 1-3 more recruits we might get. The coaching staff knows where we still have holes, and they need to shore those up in the near future.

Hopefully, within 7-10 days, we will have a much better handle on this.

Comment

When Coach was interviewed this morning, he said there is a moratorium on recruiting during the Final Four so all coaches could attend. I believe he said that moratorium lasts until Thursday and he has an appointment then (with a recruit).

Comment

I'm pretty much where SnapShot is. I'm not really worried, just hungry and anxious for some news. I have a ton of confidence that HCGM will get the job done.

Comment

our coach is a go-getter and hustler, and i love it. I am confident in his work and i have seen our defense improve ten fold. it seems coach has us in every game, no matter what the deficit, except that @MSU game, but that was over from the get go.
                      ________
                      Ipad Games
                      http://youtube.com/watch?v=XTOEV6f7jB4

Comment

Originally posted by Shox21
                        When Coach was interviewed this morning, he said there is a moratorium on recruiting during the Final Four so all coaches could attend. I believe he said that moratorium lasts until Thursday and he has an appointment then (with a recruit).
                        Well, it must be a recruit not too far from us since the Jet went to Augusta, Georgia on the 8th and hasn't returned.

Comment

That's probably not a recruiting trip for basketball. Augusta, Georgia is where the Masters Golf Tournament is held and offically starts today.

Comment

Originally posted by Shockakhan
                            That's probably not a recruiting trip for basketball. Augusta, Georgia is where the Masters Golf Tournament is held and offically starts today.
                            killing two birds perhaps...
                            ________
                            Yamaha Y8950 Specifications
                            http://youtube.com/watch?v=XTOEV6f7jB4

Comment

i think our spring signings may not be what they were originally hyped up to be

Comment

Originally posted by shocker0624
                                i think our spring signings may not be what they were originally hyped up to be
                                :mad: :rant:
                                :lol:

:goshocks:

:whistle:

Comment

Working...
                                X