• WSUwatcher
        WSUwatcher commented
        Editing a comment
        Has Dofo reappeared?

• Originally posted by Triticum aestivum L. View Post

Because the band hasn't yet arrived?
      And his name is not Sheffield . . .

Comment

• Don't know who Sheffield is or why he doesn't want to sing, but Sherfield is signed!

Gregg Marshall added another highly-regarded guard to his 2019 recruiting class with the signing of Sunrise Christian Academy's Grant Sherfield.

Comment

• Originally posted by Yellow Fever View Post
          Don't know who Sheffield is or why he doesn't want to sing, but Sherfield is signed!

Gregg Marshall added another highly-regarded guard to his 2019 recruiting class with the signing of Sunrise Christian Academy's Grant Sherfield.
          Sheffield is an Illinois State recruit. The reason he does not want to sing is because he has been advised that any singing he does can and will be used against him.

Comment

• Any chance we’re gonna get Gary Sheffield?

Comment

• pinstripers
              pinstripers commented
              Editing a comment
              I think he belongs in the Hall of Very Good. He was never great.

• WSUwatcher
              WSUwatcher commented
              Editing a comment
              Butler is searching desperately for some eligibility...

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
            Any chance we’re gonna get Gary Sheffield?
            Only if he can sing.

Comment

• *******Verified account@GoodmanHoops 6h6 hours ago

More
              • Copy link to Tweet
              • Embed Tweet

Elon has landed Stanford grad transfer Marcus Sheffield, source told @Stadium. New coach Mike Schrage recruited Sheffield out of high school.

Comment

• Good for him...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Comment

• I was just thinking that perhaps we could have a topic like DEAD TO ME NOW so that when a player leaves the program their current status could be discussed or posted. Not to sound bitter or vindictive by any means.

Comment

• I need to remind myself from time to time we immerse ourselves in the lives of 13 kids aged 18-22. He obviously thought leaving the shocks was his best option. He also believes Nevada is his best option. I wish him no ill will. We all have made life altering decisions. Some for the better, some for the worse.I hope he has made decisions that will help him and his own individual goals. There was a logjam at his position. Something had to give. Since no one expected ALL the pg’s to leave, it left the coaches and fans in a tight position. He is on a new team and we have new pg’s. I hope it ends up being a win/win situation for the Shocks and for the kids that transferred.

Comment

• Pogo wasn’t trying to be disrespectful but I agree that on Shockernet, I’ve moved on, with my old bros such as Tyson Etienne, and Dexter Dennis. Of course there are more names that I won’t mention and Shockers who ended as Collegiate Shox such as Fred and Landry. But I’ve also moved on to new Shocker Bros such as Alterique Gilbert. Sorry, but I’ve moved on from Grant. Good Luck and good wishes, but he’s no longer one of us.

Comment

• Once again, no one has to read threads they don’t want to.

It’s relevant to a former Shocker, so I’m at least somewhat interested.
                          "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post
                            Once again, no one has to read threads they don’t want to.

It’s relevant to a former Shocker, so I’m at least somewhat interested.
                            Instead of a Grant Sherfield thread, Erik Stevenson, Asborn Mittgard, Jamarious Burton, etc etc etc multiple threads, make yourself a former Shocker thread. Why don’t we follow former Shocker recruits we almost got that went to KU or Iowa State like The Grill kid from a Maize. It could be endless. I would say better yet, just follow them yourself instead of littering our Shockernet with your interests but at least limit it. Because whatever you want, they aren’t one of us.

Comment

Working...
                            X