Grant Sherfield 6'2 G 2019 a Shocker!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shocktoberfest View Post
    My kids go to Sunrise. One overheard guys talking that he is gonna make it known today. FWIW. But my kids are usually right about this stuff. Not sure about the timing but can't sign until tomorrow I believe.
    He can certainly announce his commitment at anytime but you're right it could not be made official until he signs his LOI and the Spring signing period starts tomorrow.

Comment

• From Grant himself

Comment

• DOPE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• He misspelled Shockers but I dont care. LETS GOOO
            Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

• Steeleshocker
              Steeleshocker commented
              Editing a comment
              To be fair he commented on his own post 1 minute later to correct it. Twitter you cant edit.

• Now let's get Trey Wade!!!

Comment

• Might complicate things for JB or Fernandes

Comment

• Shock Top
                Shock Top commented
                Editing a comment
                I am not saying anyone should or will, but it would certainly be nice to have one of the freshman gaurds RS.

• choida
                choida commented
                Editing a comment
                I think at the end of day you know nothing is promised... You sign thinking you're going to get minutes and help the team out... Just gotta follow your dreams and see how life plays out

• BostonWu
                BostonWu commented
                Editing a comment
                If you're a highly rated recruit you have to expect tough competition otherwise go to Bradley where you're guaranteed your place.

• ^^^^^

... mm hmm (nice problem to have).

Comment

• Right on!!!
                "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Great news!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker Mama View Post
                    Great news!
                    Indeed!
                    Whatever you ask for in prayer with faith, you will receive. (Mt 21:22)

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocktoberfest View Post
                      My kids go to Sunrise. One overheard guys talking that he is gonna make it known today. FWIW. But my kids are usually right about this stuff. Not sure about the timing but can't sign until tomorrow I believe.
                      Keep your ears open on that tall teammate of his too ;)
                      The Assman

Comment

• Competition at the guard spot is going to be fierce next year. Burton, Stevenson, Etienne, Fernandes and now Sherfield. May the minutes go to the best man.

Grant is our highest rated 247Sports prospect ever, second highest from Rivals.

Comment

• Shock Top
                        Shock Top commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Sherfield was in the 50s somewhere last year too. So he was thought of as even quite a bit higher than Landry at one point.

• wufan
                        wufan commented
                        Editing a comment
                        He was in the 20s as a sophomore.

• Sherfield, Fernandes, Etienne, Burton and Stevenson will be playing the 1 and 2. The interesting part will be to see how much Burton plays the 1 vs 3 as the season wears on. I like having a point guards with different skill sets. Burton can be the big bully, which works really well in some matchups.

Comment

• Yeah baby!

Comment

Working...
                        X