X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The source for Junior College Basketball Recruiting News and Updates

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
      Impressive, wasn't aware he was that highly regarded in recruiting spheres.

Comment

• Originally posted by SlyShock View Post
        Impressive, wasn't aware he was that highly regarded in recruiting spheres.
        He isn't 6'2 is he?

Comment

• Maybe in boots

Comment

• Originally posted by GottliebHater View Post
            He isn't 6'2 is he?
            His reach is.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
              There's a lot of unspoken for talent in the top 10.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bluzrover View Post
                Refresh my memory. Isn't there a yearly out of season juco showcase that has been moved to Wichita? Kind of a Jerrry Mullins showcase?

Comment

JuCo's like to commit in the spring after their So years. The good ones are often late signers. That's how the Shox lost Muldar to Kentucky.
                  The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                  We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post
                    Refresh my memory. Isn't there a yearly out of season juco showcase that has been moved to Wichita? Kind of a Jerrry Mullins showcase?
                    It's supposed to be at the next level hoops academy In the coming months. I remember reading about it as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shox1979 View Post
                      It's supposed to be at the next level hoops academy In the coming months. I remember reading about it as well.
                      That has to be beneficial.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post
                        That has to be beneficial.
                        The way Gregg mines the JUCO ranks, that's downright criminal. I suspect he'll have his eyes on more than a couple JUCOs for the 2018 recruiting class but none of those possibilities will be playing in the showcase this year as I think that's just for the sophmores.

From the Mullen Sports webpage:

July 21-23 in Wichita, KS – Mullen’s JC Top 100 (Sat-Sun), Mullen’s High Profile Tournament (Fri-Sun) and Mullen’s JC Showcase (Fri ONLY)
                        We are extremely excited to announce that we are moving our July events to Wichita, KS. We will be using the brand new Wichita Hoops facility (
                        wichitahoops.com), which features 12 courts all under one roof. We truly believe that this state-of-the-art venue along with our unique mix of JC and Prep hoops will make for the perfect pairing. We will also use the brand new Wichita Sports Forum on Friday to host our JC Showcase (wichitasportsforum.com). This facility features 6 courts all under one roof.
                        When all is said and done we will have a combined 230+ JC player from all over the country. This event will also feature 112 premiere summer club teams nationwide. We will have (48) 17U Division; (32) 16U Division; (32) 15/14U Division teams.
                        For additional information on the High Profile Tournament, including an up-to-date list of committed teams, go to
                        https://basketball.exposureevents.com/83106/mullens-high-profile-tournament/teams.
                        All 3 events are INVITATION ONLY – for more information on any of the 3 contact
                        cameron@mullensports.net.

Comment

• Too bad all those high school players will be there as well.

Comment

The way Gregg mines the JUCO ranks, that's downright criminal. I suspect he'll have his eyes on more than a couple JUCOs for the 2018 recruiting class but none of those possibilities will be playing in the showcase this year as I think that's just for the sophmores.

From the Mullen Sports webpage:

July 21-23 in Wichita, KS – Mullen’s JC Top 100 (Sat-Sun), Mullen’s High Profile Tournament (Fri-Sun) and Mullen’s JC Showcase (Fri ONLY)
                            We are extremely excited to announce that we are moving our July events to Wichita, KS. We will be using the brand new Wichita Hoops facility (
                            wichitahoops.com), which features 12 courts all under one roof. We truly believe that this state-of-the-art venue along with our unique mix of JC and Prep hoops will make for the perfect pairing. We will also use the brand new Wichita Sports Forum on Friday to host our JC Showcase (wichitasportsforum.com). This facility features 6 courts all under one roof.
                            When all is said and done we will have a combined 230+ JC player from all over the country. This event will also feature 112 premiere summer club teams nationwide. We will have (48) 17U Division; (32) 16U Division; (32) 15/14U Division teams.
                            For additional information on the High Profile Tournament, including an up-to-date list of committed teams, go to
                            https://basketball.exposureevents.com/83106/mullens-high-profile-tournament/teams.
                            All 3 events are INVITATION ONLY – for more information on any of the 3 contact
                            cameron@mullensports.net.

Oh yeah... Coincides with a move to a higher profile conference. It's all coming together.

Comment

• Originally posted by calfan View Post
                              Too bad all those high school players will be there as well.
                              Hell to the yeah!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post
                                That's 2/13 if you count the unguarded FTs.
                                lmao. thank you.
                                "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

Working...
                                X