X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Golden Child....
    Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• The song is for Erik, the montage is for red blooded Americans...

T

...:cool:

Comment

• Cold is gonna need a cold shower ASAP

Comment

• ShockdaWorld
          ShockdaWorld commented
          Editing a comment
          I can’t wait to see this kid on the court. Got some of that X mentality.

• C0|dB|00ded
          C0|dB|00ded commented
          Editing a comment
          Check Twitter background. Dad is not a small man. Looks 6'6ish. Erik finished growing?

*heads to shower*

T

• ShockdaWorld
          ShockdaWorld commented
          Editing a comment
          I believe I read somewhere that his dad is 6’9” and grew several inches after high school. I know he said Erik is a legit 6’5” right now, and they think he’s got a couple more inches he could still grow.

Craig Stevenson talking about his son Erik, “He fills up a door frame. Residential frames are 6'8" I think. He is legit 6'5" now. All Stevenson men before him have had a 2-6" growth spurt late in their development. I was 6'3" or so at graduation, 6'7" entry into college first time, an ended at 6"9+" at about 22 yrs old. I hope he gets the same thing.”
          Last edited by ShockdaWorld; May 16, 2018, 04:48 PM. Reason: Found his quote

• Love his mentality. And with the very few minutes taken by returning players, I definitely think he could be a main contributor, perhaps even starter. He's already my favorite Shocker.

Comment

• No doubt he has the grit. The main question will be his defense. If he can figure out what 3G wants and learn the system, he’ll play. That said, it’s not easy to start as a freshman.

Comment

• I see him at worst first off the bench...or starting of course...

Comment

• Talks a big game. He better back it up.

Comment

• Yea, I'm falling for this dude. Erik EzStevie Stevenson has no problem lettin'm hang

Comment

• Because ES has had lots of Camp experience, it appears he will come in slightly ahead of Ron Baker in terms of what he brings to the table. However, to also be able to leave here in 4 years with such a career as Baker had here would be speaking volumes. Two things ES brings to our Program is an impressive work ethic and mental toughness it appears. This Season will be like none other I remember with the infusion of the Nifty 9 joining the fold. Coach Marshall may pull his hair out at times but has a knack for molding teams in consistent fashion. If this squad can scratch and claw somehow, someway into the Dance this Season which would be a Tall Order, then the Nifty 9 can lead us to 'Dancing with the Stars' the following Season too for Dance #9.. Ooops, here I go again 'putting the cart before the horse' again which has been known to occur here on SN.
                  Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Originally posted by forevershockerfan View Post
                    Ooops, here I go again 'putting the cart before the horse' again which has been known to occur here on SN.
                    Nah, never... :)

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• 60Shock
                      60Shock commented
                      Editing a comment
                      That is one great Flop.

• SHOXJOCK
                      SHOXJOCK commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Will start for UNI next year!!!

• Hey 60Shock--flopping like that in the NBA could result in a technical foul?
                    Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• 60Shock
                      60Shock commented
                      Editing a comment
                      It could also result in one hellova backache too, Forevershockerfan

• At this stage, there is some danger in over hyping this kid. We have a number of young quality combo guards coming in for 2018-19.
                    Nevertheless excited about Eric's prospects as a Shocker.

Comment

• Guuuuuys, chill, the KU fan said internet fans might be over-hyping a recruit.

Comment

• Originally posted by N Crestway View Post
                        At this stage, there is some danger in over hyping this kid. We have a number of young quality combo guards coming in for 2018-19.
                        Nevertheless excited about Eric's prospects as a Shocker.
                        who is this Eric of which you speak. Is he related to Erik?

"I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                        ---------------------------------------
                        Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                        "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                        "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• ShockdaWorld
                          #273.3
                          ShockdaWorld commented
                          5 days ago
                          I believe I read somewhere that his dad is 6’9” and grew several inches after high school. I know he said Erik is a legit 6’5” right now, and they think he’s got a couple more inches he could still grow.

Craig Stevenson talking about his son Erik, “He fills up a door frame. Residential frames are 6'8" I think. He is legit 6'5" now. All Stevenson men before him have had a 2-6" growth spurt late in their development. I was 6'3" or so at graduation, 6'7" entry into college first time, an ended at 6"9+" at about 22 yrs old. I hope he gets the same thing.”

Oh my we've got it!

"He fills up a door frame"
                          "Projected to reach 6'9"

Everything is in place.

A day will come when his feet no longer reach the ground, rims bow in his presence; and with merely a glance, his manliness will cause the spark of life to erupt in the wombs of lucky ladies everywhere.

The Era of Erik draws nigh.

Hail GodErikGod!

T

Last edited by C0|dB|00ded; May 22, 2018, 05:50 PM.

Comment

Working...
                          X