St. James vs. Barstow in KC area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shockmonster View Post
    One site I saw had his current height at 6'10".
    On the current St. James roster they have him listed at 6-11 and he may not be done growing. I think the 6-9, 170 listing may have been his freshman year. Still he is very slender at this point. The one highlight video I looked at was a lot of dunking against over-matched opponents but he did show a nice touch with what I would describe as a jump hook out to about 10 feet. Kind of hard to accurately project how a kid like this might develop both physically and with his skill set. Obviously, the WSU coaching staff were intrigued enough to get on him early.

Comment

Sports in Kansas @sportsinkansas
      Zach Thornhill (6'4 SG 2017) of St. James has 11 mid-major D1 offers, but is starting to see serious interest from Wichita St.. 42" vertical

Comment

The "but" in that sentence has meaning.

Comment

It appears there was a workout for some teams... according to this, Wichita State had representation....

High School workout at St. James Academy in Lenexa, KS. Very skilled players with size. Multiple D1 schools have offered these players. Specializing in ballh...

Edit: the camera guy sucks

Comment

Which kid is the one WSU is interested in. I hope it isn't the one in the red shirt. He is like me, can't dribble without looking at the ball

Comment

Originally posted by atlwsu View Post
              Which kid is the one WSU is interested in. I hope it isn't the one in the red shirt. He is like me, can't dribble without looking at the ball
              It has to be one of the kids in the white shirt. The kid in the green shirt has too wide of a stance and the other kid in the white shirt can't jump over toilet paper, but the fourth kid has a really crisp shot, good ball control, reminds me of graham hatch.
              People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Working...
              X