St. James vs. Barstow in KC area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• St. James vs. Barstow in KC area

I just heard from a cousin that WSU was at a game in the KC area right now between St. James and Barstow scouting. Any idea who plays on those teams that we may be looking at? She did say there was 6'9" kid that was really good on one of the teams. And a really good guard on the other. She just said Jeriah Horn was one of them. I think I remember seeing his name somewhere.
    "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

We offered Horne and there is a thread. He committed to Nebraska. I don't know if he signed. A somewhat undersized PF.
    In the fast lane

Comment

Horne signed his LOI.
      In the fast lane

Comment

St. James Academy Catholic High School exists to pass on the Catholic faith to the next generation. Join our school that is rooted in the one
        Last edited by pinstripers; January 26, 2016, 07:46 PM.

Comment

St. James Academy Catholic High School exists to pass on the Catholic faith to the next generation. Join our school that is rooted in the one

Comment

The most complete information about Lenexa, KS's basketball player, Keenan Fitzmorris, Power Forward (2018) - including bio, recruiting, news and videos.

Keenan Fitzmorris - would be my guess

Comment

@ebosshoops: #WichitaState on hand watching 2017 PG Jacob Gilyard. Very quick, shoots with range, delivers ball on time to teammates for scores.

Profile on MaxPreps: http://www.maxpreps.com/athlete/jaco...Jg/default.htm

Jacob Gilyard from Barstow in KCMO.
              "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

Originally posted by ShockdaWorld View Post
                I just heard from a cousin that WSU was at a game in the KC area right now between St. James and Barstow scouting. Any idea who plays on those teams that we may be looking at? She did say there was 6'9" kid that was really good on one of the teams. And a really good guard on the other. She just said Jeriah Horn was one of them. I think I remember seeing his name somewhere.
                St. James has two talented players that WSU would likely be looking at in 2017 6-4 SG Zach Thornhill (plenty of bounce and scoring ability) and 2018 6-9 PF Keenan Fitzmorris (long, good defender, improving offensive player), who are both KC Run GMC products and top 10 players in Kansas in their respective classes. I also like 2017 6-6 SF Will McKee, who has good bounce, but is not the same level of prospect as Thornhill and Fitzmorris.

Barstow has a few talented players that are interesting led 2016 6-7 PF Jeriah Horne (Nebraska signee). I'm curious to see where 2016 SF 6-6 Shea Rush (JaRon Rush's son) lands. Very athletic player and still raw. 2017 5-8 PG Jacob Gilyard is a guy that intrigues some people and also 2018 6-4 SG/SF Jonah Horne is also one to keep an eye on.
                TopekaHoops.com
                topekahoops@gmail.com
                Twitter: @TopekaHoops

Comment

Just to update my previous comment that 2016 Barstow SF Shea Rush is headed to North Carolina as a preferred walk-on
                  TopekaHoops.com
                  topekahoops@gmail.com
                  Twitter: @TopekaHoops

Comment

Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
                    https://future150.com/hs/basketball-...2018-lenexa-ks

Keenan Fitzmorris - would be my guess
                    Keenan Fitzmorris@keenaninks 1h1 hour ago
                    Blessed to receive an offer from Wichita State University! #GoShockers

Comment

Fitzmorris is 3*, 6'9", 170, class of 2018. He's got time to put on some weight.

The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                      We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

How can you be 6-9 and only weigh 170 these days? That's Washingtonian (as in Ron). McDuffie is thin and young, but even he dwarfs that.

Comment

Originally posted by WSUwatcher View Post
                          How can you be 6-9 and only weigh 170 these days? That's Washingtonian (as in Ron). McDuffie is thin and young, but even he dwarfs that.
                          That was his Sophomore in HS weight. He's a 2018 recruit.
                          The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                          We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

One site I saw had his current height at 6'10".

Comment

In addition to the Shocker offer, St. John's and Tech Tech have done the same within the last couple of weeks.
                              In the fast lane

Comment

Working...
                              X