• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown
    Originally posted by Ta town
    Originally posted by tropicalshox
    Originally posted by SFL
    I thought I had read that "Darko, the Serbian" committed to Texas Tech? The rumor floating around the arena tonight was that WSU was in his final 3... not sure who the other 2 are? Could be just a false rumor or maybe someone spotted Marshall visiting with him? Regardless, I hope it's true... I was very impressed with the 6'-9" Serb.
    We can put the rumor of WSU recruiting Darko Cohadarevic out of the rumor category. In talking about Chamberlain yesterday, Marshall said in January or February we had been recruiting somebody else on the Seward team and that's how we became interested in Reggie. That somebody else had to be Darko. I reported earlier about the possibility of Cohadarevic's verbal being soft so I checked out Texas Tech's signing day action....they have received Darko's LOI.
    acually on sports daily yesterday Marshall said they were looking at another guard for seward when they came across Reggie.
    IIRC, he said they were there recruiting "another young man on that team, and Reggie caught their attention."
    I'll go back and check the pod cast but certain he said another guard.

Comment

I'll go back and check the pod cast but certain he said another guard.[/quote]

I sure don't remember his stating any position. I just thought he mentioned another player, not guard.

Comment

Working...
      X