No announcement yet.

Jeriah Horne pf 6-6 2016 to Nebraska to Tulsa to Colorado then back to Tulsa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought he resembled JT Durley maybe with better footwork.

Comment

Looks like a traditional PF type to me. Needs to be at least 6'8 and another twenty pounds of
      upper body muscle for me to get excited but that could be very possible. We already have the
      1,2 and 3 positions well covered.

Comment

This guy is interesting. He's 16 or 17 years of age. He's listed as anywhere from 6'6 to 6'7 and 205-220. He is being recruited by many P5 schools that he's turned down on his final list. Memphis, Minnesota, Rutgers, Ole Miss., etc have all been turned down in his Final 6. He's a 3 star by almost all of the recruiting analysts at this time.

On his youtube, he has a very nice outside 3 point shot as well as great post up moves inside. While he doesn't show much above the rim, it looks to me that he values his outside skills more than his inside skills. On one of his youtube videos, it shows him going quite high to block a shot. I think that an aggressive mind set may bring out some of those skills that are there but not used often.

He is a typical tweener that schools like us take to new heights because the elites don't think the is good enough. His ceiling may be considered higher by the schools who are offering him scholarships.

Comment

Travis Releford II

Which ain't bad

Comment

kyle Weems would not have had the antics if he played at WSU. I am so glad his senior year sucked so hard and so bad. Karma is a B****.

Comment

Plans to commit in October. Shockers got involved in July along with Nebraska. K-State, Iowa State and DePaul offered in July.
              In the fast lane

Comment

Read the linked article and I had to ROFLMAO @ this one:
                "His list contains both geographic and conference diversity. It might be tempting to dismiss the Shockers and Waves given that they compete outside the major leagues, but Horne views those programs similarly to his own rise."

Really? The program who has been to ZERO final fours thinks that they are 'in the major leagues'?

Seriously, is marijuana legal in Ames? Perhaps they stayed too long at the brewery?

Either way, until Ioway State REALLY does something, they are NOT in the major leagues, either.

Comment

He's already been to WSU on an unofficial we did not know about. Officials to K-State, Nebraska and Iowa State set for September. He will finish out the officials with either WSU or DePaul.
                  In the fast lane

Comment

Originally posted by tropicalshox View Post
                    http://www.scout.com/college/iowa-st...55e2286b7c43bb

He's already been to WSU on an unofficial we did not know about. Officials to K-State, Nebraska and Iowa State set for September. He will finish out the officials with either WSU or DePaul.
                    He wants to major in Business. I have to think our Business School/Relations will be considered a positive.

Comment

DePaul shows up again! When will those guys go away?

Comment

Originally posted by WSUwatcher View Post
                        They're like the Eddie Haskell of college basketball. Something like that.
                        "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

Originally posted by WSUwatcher View Post
                          Well if they are gonna stick around, the least they could do would be to get some good players. This kid could be a good start to that.

Comment

He's made a strong case to be in contention for Rivals' top 150 when it is updated next week. Top 6 appear to be equal. Visits will determine the winner.

In the fast lane

Comment

Tease...
                              "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

K-State Basketball will host 2016 three-star forward @JeriahHorne1 and four-star wing Xavier Sneed (@Luh_Sneed20) on officials this weekend.
                                In the fast lane

Comment

Working...
                                X