No announcement yet.

Jeriah Horne pf 6-6 2016 to Nebraska to Tulsa to Colorado then back to Tulsa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jeriah Horne pf 6-6 2016 to Nebraska to Tulsa to Colorado then back to Tulsa

The Kansas City Missouri (Barstow) 3 star has over twenty offers including WSU. Some of the others are Kansas State, Minnesota, South Florida and West Virginia. He plays AAU for KC Run GMC. The 220 pounder will narrow his list at the end of the month, take officials and commit in late September or early October.
    In the fast lane

Flat out stud...very good player who has had a great summer. Moving up the ranks.

Comment

Bossi retweeted Jeriah Horne@JeriahHorne1 7m7 minutes ago
      My Top 6 (no particular order) K-State, Nebraska, Wichita State, Iowa state, Pepperdine, and DePaul

Comment

That's quite a mix: chaos, cornfields, championships, a question mark, the most scenic campus view imaginable, and the chance to play Creighton twice a year.

Comment

No kidding. Said "no particular order" instead of "no particular rhyme or reason" for these selections.

Comment

Hell, I'd want to take an official to Pepperdine, if nothing else other than where it is.

Comment

Time for some excitement over this guy.

2016 PF Jeriah Horne highlights from the 2015 Jayhawk InvitationalYou can follow high school football and basketball players that list your favorite school o...
              In the fast lane

Comment

www.CourtsideFilms.com / Follow @CourtsideFilms on Twitter & IG / NCAA Certified Scouting Service
                In the fast lane

Comment

Originally posted by tropicalshox View Post
                  Time for some excitement over this guy.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMU9d9vxOe8
                  Good moves and shot, though definitely a below the rim player.

Comment

I like this kids game. To me, it looks like he might be a bit of a combo forward. If he's got the foot speed on defense, he might be able to play the 3 in some circumstances. If not, with a little bit of Kerry Rosenboom (sp) in his life, I could see him being a little more offensively gifted version of Carl Hall.
                    "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

Very rugged. No ups.

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                        Very rugged. No ups.
                        Old man game.

I wonder what the upside is, maybe he's still growing?

I'd like to see him defend bigger players, but if he can put it on the deck and shoot the J, he does fit that combo wing/forward look that we've had with Ben Smith and Evan Wessell.
                        "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                        -John Wooden

Comment

He's 6-6 or 6-7, 220 and tore it up this summer. He's got a wide frame (big butt perfect for the 4), good handles, good shot, good footwork, and he's a high motor and high IQ performer. Pepperdine was the first to offer.
                          Livin the dream

Comment

He reminds me of Kyle Weems (without the antics)

Comment

Originally posted by moshock View Post
                              He reminds me of Kyle Weems (without the antics)
                              Didn't even think of that comparison. Pretty accurate though. I disliked Kyle Weems very much, which probably means I would've loved him if he was a Shocker.
                              "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

Working...
                              X