X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Going to attend Sunrise this year

Comment

• I like this kid and I like where he's at.

Comment

• http://ny2lasports.com/article_one.aspx?articleid=3391

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
            Oh my! Still, no scholarships available for 2017.
            Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post
              Oh my! Still, no scholarships available for 2017.
              And that matters how? One thing is I know Marshall knows how to count to 13 & 3.3 million

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                What a shock. Not really.
                In the fast lane

Comment

• Originally posted by choida View Post
                  And that matters how? One thing is I know Marshall knows how to count to 13 & 3.3 million
                  It doesn't.
                  Livin the dream

Comment

• Does Steffon hold the only 2017 scholarship offer? I understand the scholarship situation, but you never quit recruiting. Things can change in a hurry.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Obvious View Post
                      Does Steffon hold the only 2017 scholarship offer? I understand the scholarship situation, but you never quit recruiting. Things can change in a hurry.
                      There's one site that says we've offered 2017 Juco forward Gabe Grant but it hasn't been widely publicized.

Comment

• Wonder how much of a look Steffon will get for the open scholarship.

Comment

• Played 39 minutes and scored 13 points in Sunrise Prep's 95-90 win over Seward CC. Also recorded 10 rebounds to go along with 6 turnovers.

Comment

• Here's Stefan's most recent game v. Garden City. He's No. 5 in black.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RtDBOWEJdU

“The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

• Two fouls in the first few minutes puts Mitchell on the bench.
                              In the fast lane

Comment

• Any updates on SM? It appears the Shocks have been eye-balling him since High School. Finding Ships may be like pulling hens teeth but this is a player that intrigues me as a possible solid future Shock?
                                Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Working...
                                X