No announcement yet.

Top Five

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought someone said Coach was in North Carolina recruiting on Monday, but Sully said he was in Texas. If he indeed was in Texas, then I think Trop is right and Miles is indeed our top target for a PG.

Comment

Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown
      I thought someone said Coach was in North Carolina recruiting on Monday, but Sully said he was in Texas. If he indeed was in Texas, then I think Trop is right and Miles is indeed our top target for a PG.
      I believe it was Coach Grant in North Carolina.
      "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

I knew he was there last week, but Coach Grant was here Monday to do the Coach's Show.

I don't know, either way I know we porbably went and saw Haddock.

I would still LOVE to know if anyone is going to Idaho. Shaw is the real deal, and could be a steal if we could get him in a Shocker Uni.

Comment

Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown
          I knew he was there last week, but Coach Grant was here Monday to do the Coach's Show.

I don't know, either way I know we porbably went and saw Haddock.

I would still LOVE to know if anyone is going to Idaho. Shaw is the real deal, and could be a steal if we could get him in a Shocker Uni.
          Just like how we stole T, David, and Clevin. We got to them before they heated up big time. Garrett doesn't count because Kentucky decided to lose to Gardner Webb.

Comment

Grant was in North Carolina last week.

The news about Marshall being in Texas is new well until everybody saw it in the blog.

Comment

Is CGM still using the Learjet? And what are the dates permitted for recruits to come for an inhouse visit?

Comment

If we bring in Hannah and Brock, does one of them RS?
                Wear your seatbelt.

Comment

I say no because they both are Jucos, and besides we need 2 PG's, Gal is a 2, AJ is a 2, Kyles and Murry are CG's. And I think Preadom and Hatch will
                  be gone.

I know, I know, but the Learjet N417BA went to Addison (By Dallas) on 2-28-08, and went early this morning to Minneapolis/St. Paul with a return early this afternoon.

Question is: Who is down by Dallas other than Kyles?

Miles is south east down the highway from Houston.

Comment

Originally posted by Snapshot9
                    I say no because they both are Jucos, and besides we need 2 PG's, Gal is a 2, AJ is a 2, Kyles and Murry are CG's. And I think Preadom and Hatch will
                    be gone.

I know, I know, but the Learjet N417BA went to Addison (By Dallas) on 2-28-08, and went early this morning to Minneapolis/St. Paul with a return early this afternoon.

Question is: Who is down by Dallas other than Kyles?

Miles is south east down the highway from Houston.
                    And that jet gets used by its owner for business as well. Don't forget that. Plus the team should either be on it's way to STL right now or there already.

Comment

I know that, but the Dallas trip was made on 2-28-08, and to answer my own question, the other player in Dallas is:

Andrew Davis - 6'8" C/PF (he has a thread)

Comment

Question for SN nation: If he's interested in WSU, why wouldn't Soderberg be ahead of Brock and Miles in the PG recruiting battle?

Comment

I would think so, but that doesn't mean much.

Comment

Hawkins is a 3, not a 2 according to HCGM. I will just have to take his word on that.

Soderberg might not be ahead of Miles and Brock because he might not be as good as they are. Just a guess.

Comment

Oh, I forgot, Wendell Preadom will be in a WSU uniform next year. Otherwise, why is WSU recruiting junior Point guards??? (Frazier- Houston for one).

Comment

Hmmm

I couldn't tell whether that rumble from your direction was an earthquake or just sarcasm with regard to Preadom, but keep in mind that freshman walk-on Bret Michael is already ahead of him as an emergency PG. So Wendell is not the staff's PG insurance policy for next year.

Comment

Working...
                                X