Available Bigs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dave Stalwart View Post
    I may be a victim of memory. It's just been too long since I saw Miller, but I do remember him being really good.
    Miller ended up being very good but until his Senior year, he was referred to FIFI by a couple of posters. He struggled to put it all together and then he did for one really nice season. He gave Randal Falker from SIU fits and dominated him that last year.

Comment

• Originally posted by EB 22 View Post
      People are so quick to forget contributions of the past. Stutz was and is good enough to start at the five on any team we've had since he graduated.
      Yep

Comment

• Fred Conner Ron Evan & Anton... That will be our power lineup... With Shaq, Brown Kelly Bush... You can easily switch Conner Brown and Shaq around depending on matchups and usage...

Comment

• Originally posted by choida View Post
          Fred Conner Ron Evan & Anton... That will be our power lineup... With Shaq, Brown Kelly Bush... You can easily switch Conner Brown and Shaq around depending on matchups and usage...
          You might be right, but I hate that line-up. I want Fred, Ron, Evan or Zach, Anton, and Shaq with Conner, Evan/Zach, BWam/Nurger, and whomever else earns their minutes.
          Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post
            You might be right, but I hate that line-up. I want Fred, Ron, Evan or Zach, Anton, and Shaq with Conner, Evan/Zach, BWam/Nurger, and whomever else earns their minutes.
            Going to be fun watching this team gel and learn to win together...depth galore... Just praying life after Ron and Fred continue smoothly

Comment

People are so quick to forget contributions of the past. Stutz was and is good enough to start at the five on any team we've had since he graduated.
              Nope Stutz tended to be soft and disappeared in big games. Miller on the the other hand dominated SIU scoring around 35 in the double OT win, when they were still good. Won the MVC championship for us with his tip in at the buzzer at Drake. Dominated Seton Hall in the NCAA. Had a nice game against Tennessee for the Sweet 16, just to name the times that pop into my head that he stepped up huge.

Comment

• Originally posted by Topshock View Post
                Nope Stutz tended to be soft and disappeared in big games. Miller on the the other hand dominated SIU scoring around 35 in the double OT win, when they were still good. Won the MVC championship for us with his tip in at the buzzer at Drake. Dominated Seton Hall in the NCAA. Had a nice game against Tennessee for the Sweet 16, just to name the times that pop into my head that he stepped up huge.
                Nope.
                Livin the dream

Comment

• I have a ton of faith that 3G and his staff will have the best line up(s) possible starting and rotating in for our Shockers. That being said, I still think we're leaving someone out of the lineup.
                  "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockdaWorld View Post
                    I have a ton of faith that 3G and his staff will have the best line up(s) possible starting and rotating in for our Shockers. That being said, I still think we're leaving someone out of the lineup.
                    If one of the following contribute ..mcduffie, shamet or Taylor, then we are going to be too solid to lose

Comment

• Hamilton.

Comment

• Lots of potential but not a lot proven at this point. The only real knowns are Fred, Ron an Evan. The other guys all have work to do.

Comment

As a senior, yes, but not as an incoming high schooler.

Comment

• @CoachJesseShaw: Pratt CC's 6'10" Vladimir Brodziansky has committed to TCU @VerbalCommits @prattcc @JucoRecruiting @JucoJunction
                            In the fast lane

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post
                              Here, here! Add to it that Ragland virtually refused to pass him the ball at times.
                              Hear, hear.
                              "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

• Holy Batman! Now we're pretending Joe Rags was some sort of chopped liver ball hog...Boy the offseason suxbalz.

Comment

Working...
                                X