X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• James White commits to Georgia Tech.
    In the fast lane

Comment

• @jeff:borzello: Thon Maker's guardian tells ESPN that they're in most contact with Indiana and Arizona State.

Won't enroll in college until at least Dec.
      In the fast lane

Comment

• Originally posted by tropicalshox View Post
        @jeff:borzello: Thon Maker's guardian tells ESPN that they're in most contact with Indiana and Arizona State.

Won't enroll in college until at least Dec.
        Amazed he's even thinking about Tempe. Odd. Course his best move would be to sign and commit to Gregg Marshall. Don't know what the kid is thinking.
        FINAL FOURS:
        1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
        1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
        Number of Times Ranked: 157
        Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
        Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
        Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
        #3 - Dec. 2017
        #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
        #2 ~ March 2014
        Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

• Originally posted by AZ Shocker View Post
          Amazed he's even thinking about Tempe. Odd. Course his best move would be to sign and commit to Gregg Marshall. Don't know what the kid is thinking.
          This message is to AZ Shocker and the all rest of you Shocker Net folk that were on here many moons ago. We all used to long for the day like we have seen here for the past 5 or more years. We dreamed about it, wrote about it while things were not so good, knowing it would someday be better. Did we ever know that Shocker basketball would reach such heights as we are experiencing now?

Even though I have been known as an eternal optimist, these are days to cherish as we speak of players such as Issac that we hope we get, and the all the players we already signed on our squad, along with the Senior group we have this Season. Brett Barney wants to walk on and has always been a Shocker fan. This very Season will be one to remember. We as Shocker fans are very blessed and the best is yet to come. I feel it in my ole bones. As I mentioned before, times were not always this successful and winning at this level sure is fun.
          Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Brad Winton @JucoRecruiting
            · May 23
            Trinity Valley CC forward Melvin Swift (6'8/2016) hearing from Arkansas, Wichita St, Maryland, SMU & others: http://www.jucorecruiting.com/page/s...ab=permissions

Comment

• Swift is 2016 and has his own thread.
              In the fast lane

Comment

• On Thursday, Thorn Maker announced he will not go 2015. He will remain in high school in 2015-2016.
                In the fast lane

Comment

• Originally posted by tropicalshox View Post
                  On Thursday, Thorn Maker announced he will not go 2015. He will remain in high school in 2015-2016.
                  Saw that too. Says he wants to slow down so he can play with his brother who is a 2017 guy. Sounds to me like the school who gets Thon gets him for two seasons now instead of just a half of one. Either that or the younger brother will be the one who does the reclassifying.

I wonder how good his brother is? Could be an incredible package deal.

Comment

• That has Kentucky and probation written all over it

Comment

• Originally posted by rrshock View Post
                      That has Western Kentucky and probation written all over it
                      Fixed.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                        Fixed.
                        Sorry. Good catch

Comment

Working...
                        X