Make this line up happen:

- Fred "Ankle-BREAKER" Van Vleet
      - Ron(nie) "Buckets" BAKER
      - Conner "shot-TAKER" Frankamp
      - Shaq "Rim-SHAKER" Morris
      - Thorn "In your side" MAKER
      The Assman

Comment

I am just so tired of all these potential bigs jerking us around! I hear they are interested all these schools that aren't us and it really grinds my gears. If you are going to visit all these other places just stay there! Now hurry up and make a decision. #amirite?

Comment

Not exactly the same thing.

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
            Not exactly the same thing.
            Not the same at all. I was just being facetious. I just want everyone to laugh and have fun, okay?!?

Comment

Originally posted by TheDover1018 View Post
              Not the same at all. I was just being facetious. I just want everyone to laugh and have fun, okay?!?

Pin is very happy. He just doesn't know how to show it. :)

Comment

I laughed!
                Livin the dream

Comment

I am just so tired of all these potential bigs jerking us around! I hear they are interested all these schools that aren't us and it really grinds my gears. If you are going to visit all these other places just stay there! Now hurry up and make a decision. #amirite?
                  I simply don't understand either. Why go play for a Top-5 coach? Why go play for a sure fire Top-10 team next year? Why go play on a team that will have two Pre-Season All-American GUARDS on it (that will make you look like a NBA Lottery pick)? Why go play at a school that sells out it's arena every night? All those things mentioned does not attract a big-time 6'-10" player?????? WTH?????
                  FINAL FOURS:
                  1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
                  1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
                  Number of Times Ranked: 157
                  Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
                  Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
                  Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
                  #3 - Dec. 2017
                  #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
                  #2 ~ March 2014
                  Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

So Babb is transferring, and Mack and Ingram de-committed...........3 pretty good wings that we were in on for quite a while.

Comment

So Babb is transferring, and Mack and Ingram de-committed...........3 pretty good wings that we were in on for quite a while.
                      We have a top 80 guard coming in next year and 1 top 50 transfer. Why would we be chasing wings now? What we need is a big.

That's the problem with being 2 over this late. If we're going to be 3 over, our recruit should be 7'2" with a last name of either O'Neill or Jabbar ( Alcindor).

Comment

Originally posted by shocka khan View Post
                        We have a top 80 guard coming in next year and 1 top 50 transfer. Why would we be chasing wings now? What we need is a big.

That's the problem with being 2 over this late. If we're going to be 3 over, our recruit should be 7'2" with a last name of either O'Neill or Jabbar ( Alcindor).
                        Hell, I would settle for Thurmond (Nate), or Lanier (Bob).

Comment

I'd take a towns or okafer

Comment

Hide Babb at Pratt and hide one of the others at Sunrise

Comment

Hide Babb at Pratt and hide one of the others at Sunrise
                              I could get on board with that!!! I like the way you think!

Comment

I have my doubts about adding one but thanks to RHoopsRecruits on Tweeter here is a list of available JC bigs:

Deshawn Freeman, Darien Williams, Cullen Russo, Russell Woods, Kimani Jackson, Chris Boucher, Humday Mohammed, D'Andre Downey, Connor Clifford, Torren Jones, Jordan Washington, Tyrell Bellot-Green, Michael Thomas, Ray Kasongo, JaQuan Smith.

I believe we have threads on Freeman, Jackson, Downey and Kasongo.
                                In the fast lane

Comment

Working...
                                X