No announcement yet.

Available Bigs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So is it right to think that HCGM was more concerned about the Power Forward position, rather than finding another center, all along? Does he trust Shaq, Rauno, and Bush more than Rashard, an undersized Evan, and some freshman? I guess I can see it.

It seems like most of the guys we've been connected with (Grady, Mohamed, Russo) have all been bonafide power forwards. Here's to hoping we can get Grady on Friday!

Comment

• Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
      So is it right to think that HCGM was more concerned about the Power Forward position, rather than finding another center, all along? Does he trust Shaq, Rauno, and Bush more than Rashard, an undersized Evan, and some freshman? I guess I can see it.

It seems like most of the guys we've been connected with (Grady, Mohamed, Russo) have all been bonafide power forwards. Here's to hoping we can get Grady on Friday!
      It could be that the available and talented players were all PF. There weren't exactly a ton of true centers floating around that weren't locked already locked into a blue-blood program.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
        It could be that the available and talented players were all PF. There weren't exactly a ton of true centers floating around that weren't locked already locked into a blue-blood program.
        Has anybody heard if the big Greek kid has moved forward at all?
        "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
          Jack and Noe Schitt had a son nobody talks about named Eet Schitt, not referenced in the YouTube family history. Eet Schitt married a woman named Deye, and they were forever reference as Eet Schitt and Deye. I think this completes the story of knowing Jack Schitt.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockdaWorld View Post
            Has anybody heard if the big Greek kid has moved forward at all?
            Nothing on the net. More than a week ago the North Carolina State coach went to Greece to see him.
            Last edited by tropicalshox; May 6, 2015, 04:28 PM.
            In the fast lane

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOXMVC View Post
              Jack and Noe Schitt had a son nobody talks about named Eet Schitt, not referenced in the YouTube family history. Eet Schitt married a woman named Deye, and they were forever reference as Eet Schitt and Deye. I think this completes the story of knowing Jack Schitt.
              TWO THUMBS UP!!!!! Hillarious.

So when do we hear the story of Jack Knopf? Or the recruitment of Mike Hunt?

Just wondering.

Comment

So is it right to think that HCGM was more concerned about the Power Forward position, rather than finding another center, all along? Does he trust Shaq, Rauno, and Bush more than Rashard, an undersized Evan, and some freshman? I guess I can see it.

Duke won a championship cuz of their guards... Period

Comment

I don't think that (from what I've heard) these are Gregg's type of Power Forwards. From reports, Russo can chase players around the perimeter but Grady with 3 knee surgeries and Mohamed don't seem like the type who play great defense (unless you use a zone). Gregg was on the record as criticizing Kelly because he doesn't play good enough defense on stretch fours. He said he needs to improve this. Grady and Mohamed seem more like fives in our defense than fours. Brown and Wessel may end up playing more 4 than we originally thought.

Comment

• Grady was on the defensive All-Conference team.
                    Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post
                      Grady was on the defensive All-Conference team.
                      I didn't say he couldn't defend. I said that he didn't fit Gregg's definition of a defender of chasing a stretch four. He probably is a very good low post defender.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                        Bloody Mary breakfast? I kid because I care.
                        LOL. Actually for some reason, there are certain computers when I get on Shockernet, sometimes only 2 of 3 the letters I type ever get to the screen..........

Comment

• Originally posted by choida View Post
                          Duke won a championship cuz of their guards... Period
                          If guards won all of the games, we would have won a lot more games last year.
                          Originally posted by BleacherReport
                          Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
                            LOL. Actually for some reason, there are certain computers when I get on Shockernet, sometimes only 2 of 3 the letters I type ever get to the screen..........
                            Oh good, I'm not losing my mind. That happens to me too. I have to go back and add all the letters otherwise what I type end up looin lik ts...
                            "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

• Originally posted by choida View Post
                              Lol why would Grady walk on when he has so many interest from other teams...
                              He likes playing for National Championship contenders?

Comment

• $20,000 to go to WSU to walk on will not happen.

Comment

Working...
                                X