C.J. Keyser sg 6-4 2016, A Shocker!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Mad Hatter View Post
    I don't know that talking to me would necessarily be a violation (particularly if the game is after he has signed a letter of intent), but I'd suggest you run anything past Shocker Compliance (https://twitter.com/ShockerBylaws) if you want to interact with him.

On a different note, thanks for the info and I look forward to hearing your impressions from watching CJ live.
    No issue at all here if he has signed the letter of intent. If you just go up and introduce yourself and tell him you are looking forward to seeing him as a part of Shocker Nation, you have committed zero infractions.

Comment

• You just gotta love a guy who takes it to the rim and rams it home.

Comment

• Nm

Comment

• Here's a link to all the full-game videos for the Marshall County Hoopfest, at which CJ was MVP. Loyola recruit Roosevelt Smart is the point for Sunrise Elite.

“The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

• Wonder why Rivals.Com doesn't show C.J.'s commitment to WSU. They've sure gotten these other commitments up almost instantaneously.
            Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• They're trying to decide if they need to drop his star rating like ESPN did when he committed.
              "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

• anyone else notice that the writer on this is unable to spell the word "Christian"? He keeps spelling it "Christan". This is one of the things that makes me crazy. That's it, new thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockdaWorld View Post
                  They're trying to decide if they need to drop his star rating like ESPN did when he committed.
                  They do what they do and we just win. ShockdaWorld is the 111th reply on this awesome verbal and here is what I think. Tomorrow is Oct. 11th and we all know by now the number 11 is a SN key number and Cle understands just that.

CJ is a extremely talented key verbal and the whole world understands that too. Thus, from here, we have a few more verbals to go and we can be selective. With 5 special Seniors graduating, let me proclaim this. Not only will this be another very special Season for our beloved Shocks, there is much more. We have some more recruits to sign and our Special Staff of Shocker Coaches are evaluating like never before. Thus, I am not worried even though we graduate 5 Special Seniors, but rather we on SN understand that we will also 'be finer than a frog hair' next Season and can be extremely selective on any and all recruits we sign from here. We reload, we don't worry, and we win. Our skeptics better be aware because Shocker Basketball is alive and well on Planet Earth, third rock from the song as the song says. Breathe it, believe it, and own it.
                  Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Rivals database shows the Daishon Smith commitment yet still has not posted CJ's. Another thing that makes me go hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Comment

• I'm not sure what your HMMMMing is about. Rivals is just slow and probably inept.

Comment

• Originally posted by shockmonster View Post
                        I'm not sure what your HMMMMing is about. Rivals is just slow and probably inept.
                        Bradley, Konate, Baker, Horne, Sneed, Corprew and others posted almost as quickly on Rivals as they were on SN. It may be nothing but it still makes me go hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Comment

• C.J.'s schedule is posted now. All games are in New England except for a holiday tournament, the 2015 Under Armour Holiday Classic, in San Diego. That tournament streamed games live last year, so that's something to watch for.

The Holiday Classic, hosted by Torrey Pines High School Foundation, is a nationally-sanctioned high school basketball tournament played annually in San Diego.
                          “The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

• Originally posted by Wuzee View Post
                            C.J.'s schedule is posted now. All games are in New England except for a holiday tournament, the 2015 Under Armour Holiday Classic, in San Diego. That tournament streamed games live last year, so that's something to watch for.

http://theholidayclassic.org/
                            Thanks for the post, Wuzee. I have been trolling the Brewster Academy website so I saw the schedule was posted. I will definitely see CJ in person on Dec. 6th. I'm not exactly a talent scout, but I'll provide some information on what I see. I'm not a video master, either, but I would love to post some video from that game, if possible. As soon as prep school rosters are posted, I'll see what other games might be of interest.

Comment

• I was perusing twitter this morning and saw a video of CJ taking a run up jump and kissing the rim. I mean, he literally kissed the rim. I know that doesn't do a whole lot to show how talented he is, but 3G has definitely found another kid that can flat out fly.
                              "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockdaWorld View Post
                                I was perusing twitter this morning and saw a video of CJ taking a run up jump and kissing the rim. I mean, he literally kissed the rim. I know that doesn't do a whole lot to show how talented he is, but 3G has definitely found another kid that can flat out fly.
                                Come on! I mean you say that and DON'T post a link??

Comment

Working...
                                X