Markis McDuffie 6-7 SF 2015 - COMMITTED TO WSU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ricardo del Rio View Post
    I hope the Shockers never run around in pink uniforms.

The pink thang has been way over done. PC rules or ruins the day again.

I am just sayin'.

that's a fact

Comment

Originally posted by Ricardo del Rio View Post
      I hope the Shockers never run around in pink uniforms.

The pink thang has been way over done. PC rules or ruins the day again.

I am just sayin'.
      Especially when you consider that many times more men get prostate cancer than breast cancer. Shouldn't the guys wear whatever color signifies awareness of that disease if they have to indulge in this stuff? At this point, the women owe them quite a few wearings of the prostate color, too.

It's an Oprah world, unfortunately, led astray by rampant chickification.

Meanwhile, I'm certainly looking forward to more news from McDuffie.

Comment

The pink thing was great when proceeds from the pink items went to research. Now SGK spends more than 80% of monies on operational costs and most Items sold are done so without any support going to research. That is why I should be altered.

Comment

Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown View Post
          The pink thing was great when proceeds from the pink items went to research. Now SGK spends more than 80% of monies on operational costs and most Items sold are done so without any support going to research. That is why I should be altered.
          Having your testicles removed just because the money doesn't go to research seems a little harsh. I would suggest you think about it a little bit before you hack the boys off.
          Professional gas passer.

Comment

I was wondering the same thing.

Comment

Originally posted by WSUwatcher View Post
              Especially when you consider that many times more men get prostate cancer than breast cancer. Shouldn't the guys wear whatever color signifies awareness of that disease if they have to indulge in this stuff? At this point, the women owe them quite a few wearings of the prostate color, too.

It's an Oprah world, unfortunately, led astray by rampant chickification.

Meanwhile, I'm certainly looking forward to more news from McDuffie.
              As I recall the amount of money spent on prostate cancer is a small fraction of what breast cancer research spends. So no it isn't a fair world but as we all know life isn't always fair.

Comment

Can't wait for more information on McDuffie and more focus on recruiting.

Comment

Exactly, Cal. That very dangerous typo by DSB is a good illustration of the advantage of focusing on recruiting.

Looks like three guys left, at least on the SN radar (which of course may not mean there are really only three guys left), and McDuffie is the only one of them at a position not yet addressed for 2015. Hamilton is a PF trying to learn some of Cleanthony's game, but there's no true wing with SF size.

Comment

Originally posted by WSUwatcher View Post
                    Exactly, Cal. That very dangerous typo by DSB is a good illustration of the advantage of focusing on recruiting.

Looks like three guys left, at least on the SN radar (which of course may not mean there are really only three guys left), and McDuffie is the only one of them at a position not yet addressed for 2015. Hamilton is a PF trying to learn some of Cleanthony's game, but there's no true wing with SF size.
                    Maybe he's not a true wing, but Zack Brown is 6'6". That's 4 inches taller than who has been wonderfully manning the position the last few years.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
                      Maybe he's not a true wing, but Zack Brown is 6'6". That's 4 inches taller than who has been wonderfully manning the position the last few years.
                      It wouldn't surprise me to see them put some weight on Zach and play him at a stretch 4 at times. He's a kid that we could see play a lot of positions in his time at WSU.

Comment

Originally posted by Shox1979 View Post
                        It wouldn't surprise me to see them put some weight on Zach and play him at a stretch 4 at times. He's a kid that we could see play a lot of positions in his time at WSU.
                        Brown could fill the role of Wessel or Smith, playing either the wing or the PF position depending on match-ups.
                        Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by calfan View Post
                          Can't wait for more information on McDuffie and more focus on recruiting.
                          @AdamZagoria: 2015 Sports U/ St. Anthony F Markis McDuffie will visit BC next weekend and then SMU 10/24. Also considering VCU & Wichita State.
                          10/12/2014
                          ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

Originally posted by wufan View Post
                            Brown could fill the role of Wessel or Smith, playing either the wing or the PF position depending on match-ups.
                            I was trying to figure out who Smith was, but I couldn't.

Comment

Ben Smith
                              Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by wufan View Post
                                Ben Smith
                                Okay, that threw me because I thought you were talking about current players.

Comment

Working...
                                X