No announcement yet.

2015 Recruiting Summary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@wufan:'s point are all valid and spot on. Many things seems more active today than 8-10 years ago because of the resources available to us.

All that being said, nobody recruits as hard as Gregg and his staff. These guys are always on the go....it's really amazing.

Comment

Updated.

Comment

Updated. Several more off the table.

Comment

Updated.

Comment

Great work ShockTalk. You deserve a very tasty craft beer for all this effort.

Comment

UPDATED!! :wsu_posters:

Comment

Would be interested in a SN wish list opinion of several of specific players we could have a good shot of signing, interested in us too, to fill in the needs we will have losing FVV, Baker, Wessel, Grady and Bush to graduation the following Season. Now that is a hit but 3G reloads. We already have 1 verbal and we believe Frankamp will get one. That leaves 3? I'm assuming another point guard, and a big man or two? Who would be the best recruits on a wish list to sign that we have a reasonable chance at?
                Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Originally posted by forevershockerfan View Post
                  Would be interested in a SN wish list opinion of several of specific players we could have a good shot of signing, interested in us too, to fill in the needs we will have losing FVV, Baker, Wessel, Grady and Bush to graduation the following Season. Now that is a hit but 3G reloads. We already have 1 verbal and we believe Frankamp will get one. That leaves 3? I'm assuming another point guard, and a big man or two? Who would be the best recruits on a wish list to sign that we have a reasonable chance at?
                  PG (Donovan Jackson followed by several plan Bs)
                  4 or 5 (Who knows, seems fluid)
                  Best available (Horne or Sneed, followed several other plan Bs)

Comment

Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
                    PG (Donovan Jackson followed by several plan Bs)
                    4 or 5 (Who knows, seems fluid)
                    Best available (Horne or Sneed, followed several other plan Bs)
                    I am very impressed with Donovan and have to wonder if he isn't the guard I want the most so far. Sneed impresses me because his lock-down D would blend right into our Shocker protocol. We may have some similar players already that could really step up this year too though. We will need to get 1 or 2 solid big's that can help right away because we will lose Bush and Grady to graduation. I have a great feeling about this being another huge recruiting year if not among the best or even the very best under 3G. Recruits will know there is playing time to be earned because we lose 5 solid Seniors.
                    Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

I'm hoping KJ Santos is a plan A for "best available".

Konate and Mitchell are the only two bigs with known interest.
                      Livin the dream

Comment

There's also juco Thik Bol.
                        In the fast lane

Comment

Santos right up there with Sneed and Horne, you are right

Not sure about Bol and the catch there unless it's a package deal.

We'll see

Comment

Working...
                          X