Now What?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown View Post
    The next occurrence will actually be May, 2015.
    I was referring to August specifically, but if we are talking about ANY month having that combination, yes it is much more frequent.

Comment

The next month with a Tuesday in it, will be May, 2014.

Comment

"There are exactly 52 Mondays in the year 2014."

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by Aargh View Post
          That sequene of weekends will happen every time a month with 31 days starts on a Friday. 7 months have 31 days, so 7 of 12 months have a chance of having 5 Frdays, Saturdays, and Sundays.

There is a 1 in 7 chance that any month will start on a Friday. That means that 1/7 of 7/12 months will have 3 Fridays, Sturdays, and Sundays.

1/7 times 7/12 = .083. That means there's an 8.3% possibility that a month with 5 Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays will happen in any given year. Converting that into meaningful data - A month with 5 Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays will occur about every 12 years.

This post is really pretty nit-picking, techie, and boring. But I'm working on a computer that showed up with over 1,100 pieces of malware on it, and something else that blocks the removal of malware. So now I'm running a boot-time anti-virus scan, so I'm a little bored. Please pardon my techieness at the moment.
          I thought you were one of the lawyers. I see you are of a higher calling - bad stuff removal.

To remove the malware, you might need a program that Isaso has used on my machine. It provides deep cleaning and the program is not for run of the mill users. I forgot the name of it.

I have one question. How often does five Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays occur in the month of March in leap years? Just wondering.
          "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

Originally posted by Ricardo del Rio View Post
            I have one question. How often does five Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays occur in the month of March in leap years? Just wondering.
            That can only be answered by someone who is bissextile.

Comment

Originally posted by Aargh View Post
              That sequene of weekends will happen every time a month with 31 days starts on a Friday. 7 months have 31 days, so 7 of 12 months have a chance of having 5 Frdays, Saturdays, and Sundays.

There is a 1 in 7 chance that any month will start on a Friday. That means that 1/7 of 7/12 months will have 3 Fridays, Sturdays, and Sundays.

1/7 times 7/12 = .083. That means there's an 8.3% possibility that a month with 5 Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays will happen in any given year. Converting that into meaningful data - A month with 5 Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays will occur about every 12 years.

This post is really pretty nit-picking, techie, and boring. But I'm working on a computer that showed up with over 1,100 pieces of malware on it, and something else that blocks the removal of malware. So now I'm running a boot-time anti-virus scan, so I'm a little bored. Please pardon my techieness at the moment.
              Did you try turning it off and on again? 😄
              I had season FOOTBALL tix... did you?

Comment

Is it plugged in?
                Livin the dream

Comment

If people are into freeware, malwarebytes works good to remove viruses. You can download it for free at CNET.

If you have a laptop, remove your battery and unplug your computer, bring your laptop in Windows safe mode and start malwarebytes.

This will even work if you get a DOS virus like FBI (or money pack).

Comment

Working...
                  X