Kramer Soderberg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some videos of Kramer, #20:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

With 4.8 seconds left versus Moberly after a last minute comeback, Alex Bazzell inbounds to Kramer Soderberg who puts up the three to end the Sectional game ...

Comment

I'm still not completely sold on this kid personally. I'll check out the videos when I get a chance. (Can't do it here at work)
      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

I'm not saying one way or the other, just repeating what I heard. What was actually said was that he would be an outstanding D2 player but wasn't convinced that he had the quickness to play D1.

In HCGM we trust !!!

:wsu_posters:

Comment

Could he be another Steve Kerr? He wasn't supposed to make it anywhere and even played in the NBA.
          Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

I must admit after watching the videos, I found myself reshaping an opinion on him.

1) He doesn't have the speed of Hannah, Kyles, or Murry. (fastest listed first, etc., from the videos I have seen).
            2) He was aggressive, but not really that athletic.
            3) Most of the slashing to the basket was more of a push, than a finesse'.
            4) He made quite a few 3's in the videos, but it seems as if his shot is a set
            shot with a hop. The shot starts at his chest, not above his head, and I think
            that it won't fly near as well in D-1 ball as in High School.

Comment

Originally posted by Snapshot9
              I must admit after watching the videos, I found myself reshaping an opinion on him.

1) He doesn't have the speed of Hannah, Kyles, or Murry. (fastest listed first, etc., from the videos I have seen).
              2) He was aggressive, but not really that athletic.
              4) He made quite a few 3's in the videos, but it seems as if his shot is a set
              shot with a hop. The shot starts at his chest, not above his head, and I think
              that it won't fly near as well in D-1 ball as in High School.
              The counterpoint on his shot is that he appears to have a lot of range. You can find ways to get your shot off when you can keep stepping back.

The highlights were too choppy to really get much sense of his game. My feeling is that, worst case scenario, he is along the lines of Matt Clark. Has a good 3-point shot and is smart enough to make up for a lack of quicks. If he turns out to be quick enough to go one on one with D1 guys, he could be a lot better.
              "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

So we're basically comparing him to Hatch but hoping he's quicker???
                Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22
                  And 6" shorter ?

Comment

The key

The most important and relevant thing anyone (including me) has said on this whole page is four words: "In HCGM we trust."

If Marshall thinks he's a good fit, that's good enough for me. And if he doesn't, then Soderberg won't be a Shocker.

Comment

I wouldn't expect Kramer to commit until his dad figures out his future. If his dad lands a coaching job, I'm sure he will follow.

Comment

I see Jason Holsinger, FWIW.
                        "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                        -John Wooden

Comment

Originally posted by wu_shizzle
                          I see Jason Holsinger, FWIW.
                          I had the same thought. As I said earlier, my guess is that, worst case scenario, he is like Matt Clark. Best case scenario, he is like Holsinger.
                          "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

Originally posted by Snapshot9
                            A seemingly useful skill in the MVC.

Comment

Speaking of Holsinger, does he have a little brother named Brian? I have seen Brian Holsinger's name, a Junior this year, I believe.

Comment

LaSalle is one of the schools interested in Kramer. His father is being mention for the head coaching positions at Detroit Mercy and Toledo. He interviewed for the Oregon State job but Craig Robinson is going to get that position.

Get the latest local Detroit and Michigan breaking news and analysis , sports and scores, photos, video and more from The Detroit News.
                                In the fast lane

Comment

Working...
                                X