Anthony Lee - 6'9" Temple Transfer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AndShock View Post
    Sounds like this guy will get to pick wherever he wants. Already has interest from...Pitt (lmao!) and a host of others.
    I told you mum was working with Jamie Dixon!

Comment

Take him over Willie

Comment

Originally posted by mumdaddy316 View Post
        Take him over Willie
        Just curious, why?

Comment

@GoodmanESPN: Temple transfer Anthony Lee told ESPN he's trimmed his list to five: Ohio State, Indiana, Louisville, Iowa State and Notre Dame.
          Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

So long, Anthony, we hardly knew you.
            Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

Never any indication that he had the slightest interest in WSU, or that the Shocks were inquiring about him -- and the list he's supposedly identified suggests that WSU was geographically wrong to be a contender.

Just pure Shockernet speculation and wishful thinking.

Comment

@GoodmanESPN: Ohio State picked up a key transfer in Temple forward Anthony Lee. He'll play next season for Buckeyes. Story: http://espn.go.com/mens-college-bask...state-buckeyes
                Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

Originally posted by jocoshock View Post
                  @GoodmanESPN: Ohio State picked up a key transfer in Temple forward Anthony Lee. He'll play next season for Buckeyes. Story: http://espn.go.com/mens-college-bask...state-buckeyes
                  Not that familiar with Ohio St., but I see that they had 9 players average over double digit minutes, 8 playing in all 35 games , the other in 33 games. They have only 2 seniors, Craft and Smith, both guards. 5 of those remaining 7 players are forwards/centers, all juniors. They also have 2 other juniors on the team. Aside from any of the juniors leaving, Lee will give Ohio St 8 seniors next year.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
                    Not that familiar with Ohio St., but I see that they had 9 players average over double digit minutes, 8 playing in all 35 games , the other in 33 games. They have only 2 seniors, Craft and Smith, both guards. 5 of those remaining 7 players are forwards/centers, all juniors. They also have 2 other juniors on the team. Aside from any of the juniors leaving, Lee will give Ohio St 8 seniors next year.
                    I believe it was announced that LaQuinton Ross announced he was leaving early for the NBA Draft.

Comment

Working...
                    X