Anthony Lee - 6'9" Temple Transfer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anthony Lee - 6'9" Temple Transfer

Anthony Lee will transfer for his senior year. He is a 6'9" forward, and will be eligible immediately.

Jeff Borzello ‏@jeffborzello 1h
    Expect plenty of big schools to get involved w/ Temple transfer Anthony Lee. Immediate-eligible big men hard to find: http://cbsprt.co/1p7vz4M

He averaged 13.6 ppg and 8.6 rpg this year. Another possible option for a big next year, if Willie doesn't work out? I don't know but I thought it was interesting.

View the profile of Ohio State Buckeyes Forward Anthony Lee on ESPN. Get the latest news, live stats and game highlights.

Interesting....looks like another option,and the 6'9 part plus rebounds helps the cause too.

Comment

Pro for Anthony: He already has legitimate D1 experience too, playing in the AAC.

Pro for Willie: Will have two years of eligibility

What do you value more?
      The Assman

Comment

Looks like he was a former Rivals 3*
        The Assman

Comment

We are in deep on Atwood and I think most people would love to sign him. Who knows if we will be in the mix with Lee but he seems very intriguing.
          Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

Here are some videos on him

The Assman

Comment

Temple Forward Anthony Lee is profiled in this Comcast SportsNet piece from November of 2013. He discusses his religious upbringing, how his faith made him ...

Comment

Originally posted by SHURTZtheHERTZ View Post
                Pro for Anthony: He already has legitimate D1 experience too, playing in the AAC.

Pro for Willie: Will have two years of eligibility

What do you value more?
                What I value more, is getting one of these fine big men and not waiting too long and getting neither. Take the first to commit?

Comment

I agree shock talk

Comment

Am I missing something?

Comment

Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
                      Am I missing something?
                      Yes, the missing exert that says we are actively recruiting him…I haven't found it yet.
                      Livin the dream

Comment

The news just came out today. Thought it was interesting. No recruiting connection yet. We have had success with transfers though.

Comment

Originally posted by shockerofandover0943 View Post
                          The news just came out today. Thought it was interesting. No recruiting connection yet. We have had success with transfers though.
                          I appreciate the info, and that's why I come to this board, however the topic took off fairly quickly as if it was a given that we were recruiting him. We shall see.
                          Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by mumdaddy316 View Post
                            I agree shock talk
                            Mum, I thought you were working with Jamie Dixon these days. He has way more commitments than he has scheduled openings -- sounds like your kind of guy.

Comment

Sounds like this guy will get to pick wherever he wants. Already has interest from Louisville, Florida, Ohio State, Pitt (lmao!) and a host of others.

Comment

Working...
                              X