No announcement yet.

Thon Maker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A 1/2 and done? They need to let these kids go straight to the NBA or D League.
    Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

With him not enrolling until 2nd semester, I don't think this matters much. He is not going to have much impact in his few months in college before heading to the NBA draft.
      In the fast lane

Comment

why even go to college then? Go to Europe for a year or just sit out and train.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post
          Seriously. It's a joke. We will see how Emmanual Muddiay (Sp) gets drafted and that will be the deciding factor on if more kids wind up going overseas.
          NBA D League should not have the "one year from HS rule."

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post

The exposure of being on ESPN every night is worth millions to their "brand". It means higher shoe contract dollars, and all the rest.
            "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
            -John Wooden

Comment

Should this thread be on the front page???

Just hoping........ :)
              Marge: The plant called and said that if you don't come in tomorrow, don't bother coming in Monday.
              Homer: WOOHOO! Four day weekend.

Comment

Read somewhere a Indiana may be favorite...cut list to four... Wichita state not on it obviously....

Comment

Is this new info? The reason I ask is because in late April that came out, but it was someone on Twitter pretending to be him.
                  Livin the dream

Comment

This was never happening and complete fiction as I understand it

Comment

Working...
                    X