No announcement yet.

Thon Maker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm still having trouble coming to grips with WSU recruiting top ten players. I never thought i would see it.

Comment

Are we recruiting him?

Comment

We are not.
        Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by rrshock View Post
          I'm still having trouble coming to grips with WSU recruiting top ten players. I never thought I would see it.
          Don't worry, rr -- you still haven't. Maker's only connection with WSU is that someone who was understandably dazzled by video about him posted it on Shockernet -- and I think we all know how much connection Shockernet has with actual WSU activity.

Comment

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
            Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

Why can't we have Thon Maker coming in as Ron Baker walks out the door? We gotta keep the -on -aker ending alive.

Comment

Thon Maker is one of the most talented high school prospects in the country -- but he's not sure if he will reclassify to 2015, or even what high school he is attending in the fall.

"As one of the most sought-after prospects in the country, Maker has every powerhouse in the country on his trail. He visited Kansas, Missouri and Duke in June.

"Those were amazing," he said. "The Kansas visit lasted a little bit longer, but overall, they were all great visits. I got a little bit of run in at Duke with the players."

Other schools involved include Kentucky, Indiana, Memphis, Texas, North Carolina State and Arizona, while Maker also plans to see UCLA while at Adidas Nations in August."
                Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

If Australian Dante Exum could go directly to the NBA, why can't Sudanese Aussie (weird, I know) Thon Maker do the same? Is it because he's currently in a US high school? What if he were to shift from high school to an overseas pro league?

Comment

Time to put the 'thong' thread to rest...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by jocoshock View Post
                      http://mweb.cbssports.com/ncaab/eye-...-2016?v=1&vc=1

"As one of the most sought-after prospects in the country, Maker has every powerhouse in the country on his trail. He visited Kansas, Missouri and Duke in June.

"Those were amazing," he said. "The Kansas visit lasted a little bit longer, but overall, they were all great visits. I got a little bit of run in at Duke with the players."

Other schools involved include Kentucky, Indiana, Memphis, Texas, North Carolina State and Arizona, while Maker also plans to see UCLA while at Adidas Nations in August."

That quote is factually inaccurate. "Every powerhouse" today would include Wichita State, and would most certainly NOT include Mizzery.

Comment

Doc you know when you taunt Mizzery you are just baiting LuskinforGuttin for a response.

Comment

Sorry, on Mobile. But sure would be nice to continue our Canadian Connection.

Comment

Bump.

WSU might have an extra scholarship now AND they need a big!

Hey, you never know :)
                            The Assman

Comment

Yeah, why don't we just go after this guy.....

Comment

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Working...
                                X