Seventh Woods '16 sg 6-1 offered to North Carolina

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seventh Woods '16 sg 6-1 offered to North Carolina

ESPN is showing we are in Seventh's first group of offers. If you follow recruiting you probaly heard the name.He is a blue chipper from Columbia, South Carolina.

In the fast lane

Man gettin this young man early would speak very loud volumes for our team but we have to leave the valley. It's as simple as that,u want the upper talent gotta play better competition. But for those who don't know this 6'1 185 cg from South Carolina, here is some video for ya.....https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=If7Hrcf04Dw

Comment

It's so crazy....I heard about seventh woods when he was 12 or so? Exposure is ridiculous these days. So far it seems as if he is capitalizing on all that exposure and potential.
      The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

that's ridiculous. he must have a 40 inch verticle. reminds me of steve francis, who had crazy hops.

Comment

Cool name. Parents must be Yankee fans.

Comment

Unless we win get a couple more final fours, we got no shot at this guy. He's destined for Duke or UNC. The longer we stay on his list, however, the more the Shockers are legitimized with other top 25 and top 100 players.
            Livin the dream

Comment

Recruit Angry! At some point, a 'Blue Chipper' like this is going to want to play for the best coach in America; yep, I said it. Get to work X-Man!

"So let it be said, so let it be written."
              "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

"So let it be written. So let it be done."

Comment

His game looks very similar to another #23 I vaguely recollect.

Comment

this kid belongs in a shocker jersey
                    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Originally posted by tropicalshox View Post
                      ESPN is showing we are in Seventh's first group of offers. If you follow recruiting you probaly heard the name.He is a blue chipper from Columbia, South Carolina
                      I'm not saying it can't be done, but chipping on from the blues with a seven wood is darn near impossible for mere mortals.
                      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                        I'm not saying it can't be done, but chipping on from the blues with a seven wood is darn near impossible for mere mortals.
                        Tin Cup could do it, provided there is a porta potty handy.

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                          Good thing HCGM is no mere mortal

Comment

Originally posted by pogo View Post
                            Cool name. Parents must be Yankee fans.
                            I heard their second choice was Soda.

Comment

Just a thought about Woods being a potential recruit here, will he be coming in as a Freshman when Fred is a Senior, or the year after Fred graduates?
                              ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

Working...
                              X