Kingsley Okuroh '14 c 7-1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kingsley Okuroh '14 c 7-1

@Gus_bball: Kingsley Okoroh's updated list with schools recruiting him: Wichita St, Tennessee, Utah, Purdue, Nebraska, Portland and Oakland.

Although Rivals has him at Fiindlay Prep, from Tweeter it appears he will play for Westwind Prep. He's from England. It also looks like he recently received an offer from Purdue.
    Last edited by tropicalshox; November 8, 2013, 09:19 AM.
    In the fast lane

Another 7 footer? Or I'd it possible that he might have been a second option to Bush?

Comment

If he's in prep school, he might be a current option, rr.

Comment

Comment

"Struggles from the free throw line (33% at NIJT)"

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Sounds like a Major project to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Snapshot9 View Post
              Sounds like a Major project to me.
              But wouldnt that be better than a Mid-Major project?

Comment

Originally posted by tropicalshox View Post
                It also looks like he recently received an offer from Purdue.
                Ut oh. We better not lose to Purdue. I could see Coach Marshall going all Bobby Knight on his assistants:

I'm sick and [bleep]ing tired of losing to Purdue! ... Now I am not here to get my [bleep] beat on [recruiting]. You better [bleep]in' understand that right now! This is absolute [bleep]ing bull[bleep]! Now I'll [bleep]ing run your [bleep] right into the ground! I mean I'll [bleep]in' run ya -- you'll think last night was a [bleep]in' picnic!! . . . You will not put me in that position again ... or you will [bleep] pay for it like you cannot believe! Now you better get your head out of your [bleep].
                Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

@PremierBall: '14 7'1 C Kingsley Okoroh/ Westwind Prep school list; Gonzaga, Portland, Nebraska, Utah, Tennesse, Purdue, Wichita St n Purdue. @Kingokoroh
                    In the fast lane

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                      Ut oh. We better not lose to Purdue. I could see Coach Marshall going all Bobby Knight on his assistants:

I'm sick and [bleep]ing tired of losing to Purdue! ... Now I am not here to get my [bleep] beat on [recruiting]. You better [bleep]in' understand that right now! This is absolute [bleep]ing bull[bleep]! Now I'll [bleep]ing run your [bleep] right into the ground! I mean I'll [bleep]in' run ya -- you'll think last night was a [bleep]in' picnic!! . . . You will not put me in that position again ... or you will [bleep] pay for it like you cannot believe! Now you better get your head out of your [bleep].
                      My favorite part of that halftime speech is the "You will run until you can't even suffer!" line.

Link for those who haven't heard it - note that it is NSFW due to Bobby Knight levels of profanity density...

Comment

He obviously took his happy pills that day.

Comment

Idle threats. The Hoosier players should have called his bluff.
                          Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by tropicalshox View Post
                            @PremierBall: '14 7'1 C Kingsley Okoroh/ Westwind Prep school list; Gonzaga, Portland, Nebraska, Utah, Tennesse, Purdue, Wichita St n Purdue. @Kingokoroh
                            There is one team that just doesn't belong and it ain't us.

Comment

Originally posted by pogo View Post
                              There is one team that just doesn't belong and it ain't us.
                              Are you talking about Portland or Nebraska?

Comment

Working...
                              X