No announcement yet.

Kingsley Okuroh '14 c 7-1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nebraska. Portland at least has had some success in the last 100 years. And their fans know that there are no first and ten chants in basketball.

Comment

I think Nebraska may surprise some folks this year. IMO they will be greatly improved from the past several years (which some smartass will say isn't saying much), still ........

Comment

Originally posted by Shox21 View Post
        I think Nebraska may surprise some folks this year. IMO they will be greatly improved from the past several years (which some smartass will say isn't saying much), still ........
        I resemble that. Unless is was some other smart ass you were thinking of. But really nobody has been able to sustain any type of success at nebraska.

Comment

Pass

Comment

Originally posted by pogo View Post
            I resemble that. Unless is was some other smart ass you were thinking of. But really nobody has been able to sustain any type of success at nebraska.
            they also havent had the type of support they are now giving to basketball. and tiim miles has been going after better basketball players than the guys who followed nee. if you look at many of the players on this forum you'll see nebraska come up quite often.

Comment

This may be the same kind of knee jerk reaction when nebraska was the next best thing in college baseball. Hasn't lived up to the hype since DVH left but if they continue to throw lots of money at it they may have something. I'm not saying it won't ever be a good program but I really think it to be a difficult job to sustain.

Comment

Kingsley Okoroh ‏@Kingokoroh 4h
                I want to thank The University Of Tennessee and the fans for your support unfortunately I announce my de-commitment from Tennessee
                The Cuonzo Martin effect is taking over.
                The Assman

Comment

Already committed to cal

Comment

Working...
                  X