Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by choida View Post
    Looks good
    Yup, really blowing the roof up. And great leadership, too.

Comment

Originally posted by shocka khan View Post
      Here's a video of Barney.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AsAzI4Jdsj0
      He should play for Evansville.

Comment

Here's a video of Barney.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AsAzI4Jdsj0
        I bit.
        "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

Originally posted by Ricardo del Rio View Post
          I bit.
          So did I.
          "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

Originally posted by WUs Your Daddy View Post
            Word has it he is going to walk on next year.
            Watched this kid play a game at Sunrise this year, would be a great addition as a walk-on!

If all the current walk-ons are coming back, does this give us 18 players? How is coach going to juggle all of this?

Comment

Juggling ranks right up there with the very most important prerequisites for Coach of the Year - Make that YEARS!

Comment

Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
                Watched this kid play a game at Sunrise this year, would be a great addition as a walk-on!

If all the current walk-ons are coming back, does this give us 18 players? How is coach going to juggle all of this?
                I heard our new assistant is going to be a clown.

If so, I hope he's a creepy clown.

Comment

Originally posted by Ricardo del Rio View Post
                  I bit.
                  'The wheels on the bus go round and round and you are busted now...' - Shocka Khan adaptation of the 'Wheels on the Bus' song.

Seriously, though, good times. Thanks for taking my prank so well.

Comment

'The wheels on the bus go round and round and you are busted now...' - Shocka Khan adaptation of the 'Wheels on the Bus' song.

Seriously, though, good times. Thanks for taking my prank so well.
                    I liked Jerome Bettis' version the best. "The wheels on the bus go round and round,round and round. The wheels on the bus go round and round an you're the guy under the bus."
                    "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

Originally posted by WUs Your Daddy View Post
                      Word has it he is going to walk on next year.
                      "If you're offered a seat on a rocket ship, don't ask what seat! Just get on."
                      "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

I could be wrong but I believe Barney and Eric Hamilton played many minutes together in the front court for Sunrise prep.
                        In the fast lane

Comment

Originally posted by tropicalshox View Post
                          I could be wrong but I believe Barney and Eric Hamilton played many minutes together in the front court for Sunrise prep.
                          Correct

Comment

If this is who I'm thinking of his family has had season tickets for several years are avid supporters of Shocker basketball. He comes from a strong basketball family. His cousin played at Friends and Uncle played semi professional ball.
                            Shocker fan for life after witnessing my first game in person, the 80-74 win over the #12 Creighton Bluejays at the Kansas Coliseum.

Comment

I do believe that Brett has been attending Shocker games with his parents for many, many moons. A very nice Family and great Shocker fans.
                              Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

It's not that often you can have a 6'10" walk on. Those are in high demand no matter their level of development. They are guaranteed to start somewhere.

I love this fit if it's true. The thing about him having a year's worth of background with Hamilton is great, too.

If I'm not mistaken, last time we had a 6'10" walk on from the Maize area, we made the sweet 16. (David King, 06)

Comment

Working...
                                X