Stephen Hurt '14 c 6-10 offered to KSU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tropicalshox View Post
    Hurt has scheduled an offical visit with Indiana on September 21st.
    Alex Kline says the date is tentative.
    In the fast lane

Comment

Is there any idea if Hurt is a top priority for the Hoosiers or a backup plan?

Comment

I believe he must be a backup plan. Goodluck Okonoboh is their priority post and many think they will get him. It looks like they have two scholarships open qnd they are said to be the favorite of three elite players. Of course the scholarship situation is hard to determine and could change. However the Indiana site says Indiana, Tennessee and Wichta State are the ones in best shape. Alex Kline says Indiana will be a major player in his recruitment and anytime they get involved they have a serious shot.
        Last edited by tropicalshox; August 28, 2013, 12:34 PM.
        In the fast lane

Comment

Originally posted by Capitol Shock II View Post
          How about adding X junior, Carr jr. and Wilkens Jr to the line up?
          Let's wait and see how X junior and Carr junior progress. They don't have very good in-State rankings right now.
          In the fast lane

Comment

Listening in car to KjSU pre-game, they seemed to say Hurt was visiting this weekend and they want him.
            "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
            ---------------------------------------
            Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
            "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
            "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

Yes, he is there now, scheduled for Miami next.week, then WSU and then Indiana. Four staight weekends of visits.
              In the fast lane

Comment

Originally posted by im4wsu View Post
                Listening in car to KjSU pre-game, they seemed to say Hurt was visiting this weekend and they want him.
                I suppose tonight's outcome could have been good for us right?

Comment

I doubt it matters.
                  In the fast lane

Comment

Probably right, trop. But I can't imagine it's ever good to be embarrassed in front of a recruit in any sport.

On the other hand, maybe he'll go to K-State and try to play football AND basketball, on the theory they need the help.

Comment

Originally posted by tropicalshox View Post
                      I doubt it matters.
                      I doubt it matters as a negative but it mitigates the positive effect of the football game. Seeing a big crowd pumped for a win has to in many cases have an impact. That's why football schools take their bb recruits to a game.
                      Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

Originally posted by MadaboutWu View Post
                        I doubt it matters as a negative but it mitigates the positive effect of the football game. Seeing a big crowd pumped for a win has to in many cases have an impact. That's why football schools take their bb recruits to a game.
                        I agree. My statement is more of a reflection of believing K-State, is the least likely to land him.
                        In the fast lane

Comment

Hurt checks in at #3 in this 2014 Top 50 Juco list.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                            Hurt checks in at #3 in this 2014 Top 50 Juco list.
                            I'd love to see this dude show up in the balck and yellow. We need to keep our string of Top 5 JUCOs alive.

Comment

Hurt, Carter and Morris could make a hell of a rotation and I'm sure we'd still add at least one FR big to that group. Sherman, Kelly, O'Mara or whoever else. Or even Henry as a SO if that's how it plays out.

But Hurt and Shaq playing on the block would scare a lot of teams.
                              Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                              RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                              Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                              ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                              Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                              Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Story rehashes all of Hurts upcoming visits but sheds some light that we are in on Chandler. I think this may have been discussed in another thread but this is the most concrete info that Chandler is a possibility. http://zagsblog.com/recruiting/juco-...-many-suitors/

Comment

Working...
                                X