Stephen Hurt '14 c 6-10 offered to KSU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stephen Hurt '14 c 6-10 offered to KSU

No surprise here. Rivals shows us offering the big man at Northwest Florida State.

In the fast lane

Looks good, damn good size and weight. Doesn't show his stats or anything so I'd like to see those. But I do have a good feeling about this one showing up here.
    Shox-4-Life

Comment

Just read an article from Rob Dauster back in June and this was a quote from Jerry Meyer of 24-7 sports, " Last weekend Hurt unofficially visited tenn. On Wed of this week he will unofficially visit Indiana.

Arizona, Miami & Ole Miss are safe to put on the offer list along with Indiana and Tenn. Forbes feels that most of the other schools interested in Hurt also have offered as well.

Those schools include Kansas, Florida, Louisville, Marquette, Texas, South Carolina, Oklahoma state, Baylor, NC State, Cincinnati and VCU."

So it definitely seems that since Forbes has come here he's been recruiting pretty well on getting him here.
      Shox-4-Life

Comment

Originally posted by KochHead22 View Post
        Looks good, damn good size and weight. Doesn't show his stats or anything so I'd like to see those. But I do have a good feeling about this one showing up here.
        Great size and Atlantic Sun FOY: http://www.backingthepack.com/2013/6/27/4471004/lipscomb-transfer-stephen-hurt-on-n-c-states-radar

Stats were 11.5 and 7.8 at Lipscomp last year. I like our chances!
        Livin the dream

Comment

I will pity all Valley teams when they face the Hurt/Morris tandem.
          In the fast lane

Comment

6-10, 280 lb space eater combined with a 6-8, 275 lb jumping jack would be something else! Throw in 6-7, 235 lb DC and and 6-8, 230 lb Watson…and just to make sure we have size, 6-7 Zach Brown, 6-7 Derail Green, and 6-5 Evan Wessel at the wing…Round it out with some guard; 6-3 Baker, 6-2 Cotton, and 6-0 Holland at the SG. 6-0 FVV and 6-2 DJB at PG.

If Watson and Hurt come, only one more lucky player will be able to come play for the Shox in the class of 2014.
            Livin the dream

Comment

Everbody Hurts. Sometimes.
              Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

Full game replay of Hurt's double/double against Kentucky.

In the fast lane

Comment

Has he verballed yet?
                  Livin the dream

Comment

TIL that Hurt was up to 330 lbs in HS.

He outplayed Noel and Cauley-Stein with very little help in that Kentucky game. Hard to believe he was just a freshman.

Passes well, rebounds, can score over either shoulder, and he makes his FTs.
                    Last edited by wu_shizzle; August 7, 2013, 09:42 PM.
                    "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                    -John Wooden

Comment

OK

Comment

Originally posted by KochHead22 View Post
                        Just read an article from Rob Dauster back in June and this was a quote from Jerry Meyer of 24-7 sports, " Last weekend Hurt unofficially visited tenn. On Wed of this week he will unofficially visit Indiana.

Arizona, Miami & Ole Miss are safe to put on the offer list along with Indiana and Tenn. Forbes feels that most of the other schools interested in Hurt also have offered as well.

Those schools include Kansas, Florida, Louisville, Marquette, Texas, South Carolina, Oklahoma state, Baylor, NCe, Cincinnati and VCU."

So it definitely seems that since Forbes has come here he's been recruiting pretty well on getting him here.

Since that Article when Forbes was still at NWFL St. both Rivals and VerbalCommits have started offers list for him. They only have Wichita State, Kansas State and Miami on it. Encouraging is all are listed as high interest. I'm hoping he is close to a decision.
                        In the fast lane

Comment

Rival's Indiana site calls Indiana, Tennessee and Wichita State leaders for Hurt. They do not list Indiana and Tennessee as giving offers.

Last edited by tropicalshox; August 15, 2013, 07:01 PM.
                          In the fast lane

Comment

Indiana's top post target is Goodluck Okonoboh. Many are predicting they will get him.
                            In the fast lane

Comment

Is it just me or are fighting Tennessee for just about every recruit.
                              Professional gas passer.

Comment

Working...
                              X