No announcement yet.

Eric Hamilton '14 pf 6-8 is a Shocker!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's a much better list of schools. I wonder if he upped his game late this summer.

Comment

Part of Sully's update:

” Hamilton said assistant coach Steve Forbes watched him work out earlier this week. He expects Marshall to visit next week. “I’m very serious about them,” he said. “I think they’re very serious about me. I’m expecting an offer.”

He is considering many schools, including WSU, Auburn, Cleveland State, Oregon State, Memphis, Houston, Murray State, James Madison, North Florida and Youngstown State.

Read more here: http://blogs.kansas.com/shockwaves/#storylink=cpy
      Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

Eric Hamilton is in demand.

Comment

@OntheRadarHoops: #OTRHoopsReport: Wichita State came in this week to see 14' F Eric Hamilton @iAM_Trey3 Duluth (GA) http://www.ontheradarhoops.com/2013/...f-oct-28-2013/ @gregheiar
          In the fast lane

Comment

@PaulS:uellentrop
            Eric Hamilton says he is visiting WSU this weekend. Hamilton is 6-8 forward from Duluth, Ga.
            If you're not going to go all the way, why go?

Comment

Hamiton said while back that he would sign in the Spring. We will see.
              In the fast lane

Comment

@rodgerbohn: 6'8 2014 sleeper Eric Hamilton(@iAM_Trey3)tells me he'll be taking official to Wichita State this wkd.Watch him here:http://www.cityleaguehoops.net/2013/...gest-sleepers/
                In the fast lane

Comment

PLEASE!!!!
                  People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Each year there is a player that takes the college scouts by surprise on the summer circuit. This year it was Eric Hamilton of Duluth, Ga. who solidified himself as a four-star prospect during the summer months. Hamilton who recently transferred to Duluth High School for his senior year did not play in the previous season, but that has not prevented his recruitment from taking off after a successful summer campaign.Hamilton tells OntheRadarHoops.com that a number of schools have been actively pursuing him since the end of July.
                    “My recruitment really picked up after AAU season. I just recently cut my list of schools that I am considering from over 25 schools to twelve,” Hamilton said. “I am deciding between Auburn, Cleveland St., James Madison, Georgia, Houston, Memphis, Miami-Ohio, Murray State, North Florida, Northwestern, Oregon State, and Wichita State.”
                    Hamilton has not planned on stopping his improvement on the floor, however. Not only is a challenging academic setting important to the versatile four-player, but also the coaching staff at the college level is important as well.
                    As Hamilton says, “I am looking for a coaching staff that will continue to work on skill development with me. If God blesses me with an opportunity to play after college, I want coaches who will prepare me for that next step.”
                    Link to Story
                    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Mr Hamilton would be a great finishing touch to an already very good '14 recruiting class

Comment

Eric Hamilton gets buckets.

"Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                        -John Wooden

Comment

Originally posted by shock View Post
                          Per this article, he could make a decision as early as December. Sounds like our type of guy. Skills outside the arc AND at the rim.
                          Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

Yeah, I think I would take some of that.

Comment

He went to the NBA Top 100 camp last month and was surrounded by the best and more notable players in the country. This is when it all clicked. “That was my changing point,” Hamilton said. “Seeing that I was in the circle of guys I was playing with really helped me.”
                              Hamilton returned with a fire in his soul, which has ignited a desire to be the best like no other. He is lifting weights before events, knocking out push-ups nightly and handling the ball in the garage.
                              “There is no limit on how good I can be,” Hamilton said. “I just have to work for it.”

When asked about why the attention towards him has skyrocketed as of late, Hamilton says “The answer is simple: hard work. I have worked very hard to prepare over the past few years.”
                              “Hamilton has one of the most unique skill sets in the state of Georgia,” Williams said of the 6-foot-7 forward. “However, what I like about him the most is his motor. He always looks to produce and compete.”
                              Sign this kid. He was born to be a Shocker.
                              "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

If Hamilton is being recruited by Northwestern, as Paul S said this morning, and he wants a challenging academic setting, he has to be a fairly bright guy -- good to see. I like that, vs. (for example) Teddy Hawkins.
                                Last edited by WSUwatcher; November 13, 2013, 01:08 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X