Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kendall Wright Quadruple Double last night

29points, 10 rebounds, 10 steals, 12 assists. The link is below:

The Texarkana Gazette is the premier source for local news and sports in Texarkana and the surrounding Arklatex areas.

that's just not right....

Comment

Re: Kendall Wright Quadruple Double last night

Originally posted by Mac Daddy
      29points, 10 rebounds, 10 steals, 12 assists. The link is below:

http://www.texarkanagazette.com/news...g-past--12.php
      Wow! Not much more to say, but that is quite a performance. Sure wish there was a good chance he would be here to play basketball next year. :clap:

Thanks for the update.

Comment

Wow - that would be hard to do in a church league let alone a competitive high school game. Maybe he'll decide basketball is his future and not football.

Hey...I can dream can't I?

Comment

He needs to be in a Shocker uniform.....
          Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

There seems to be some question of the validity of the stats being reported by Pittsburg. And I kinda agree based on the following link.

Friday, January 18, 2008: Longview News-Journal EAST TEXAS BASKETBALL LEADERS: BOYS POINTS Player, team Avg. Kendall Wright, Pittsburg 24.5 Willie Moody, Avinger 20.0 Dominick Walker, Pine Tree 17.9 David Williams, Jefferson 17.5 Kirk Parsons, Harmony 17.2 Larry Mike, MP Chapel Hill 16.9 Tavares ...

Hey...a little "stat-padding" never hurt anybody. It shouldn't diminish the fact the Kendall is a great player.

Comment

Originally posted by jocoshock
              He needs to be in a Shocker uniform.....
              There are still some good guards available, but I agree Kendall would be a great fit at WSU.

Why does he want to play football so bad? It's cold out there...
              "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
              -John Wooden

Comment

Originally posted by NCAABound
                There seems to be some question of the validity of the stats being reported by Pittsburg. And I kinda agree based on the following link.

Friday, January 18, 2008: Longview News-Journal EAST TEXAS BASKETBALL LEADERS: BOYS POINTS Player, team Avg. Kendall Wright, Pittsburg 24.5 Willie Moody, Avinger 20.0 Dominick Walker, Pine Tree 17.9 David Williams, Jefferson 17.5 Kirk Parsons, Harmony 17.2 Larry Mike, MP Chapel Hill 16.9 Tavares ...

Hey...a little "stat-padding" never hurt anybody. It shouldn't diminish the fact the Kendall is a great player.
                I don't know if they are "padding" as much as "rounding" the decimals to .00 or .50.
                "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                -John Wooden

Comment

Originally posted by NCAABound

See the problem with that theory is that Pittsburg didnt report those stats thats the school he played against reporting those stat and wrote the article. Pittsburg was on the road against a district rival, and that's the texarkana gazettes reporter whom was at the game.

Comment

Wright signed a football LOI with Baylor today.
                    In the fast lane

Comment

Re:

Why does MacDaddy continue to post props about his kid if there was no chance of him coming here anyway?

Comment

Re:

Originally posted by Uncle Rico
                        Why does MacDaddy continue to post props about his kid if there was no chance of him coming here anyway?
                        I would guess he follows JT and the Shocks.
                        -John Wooden

Comment

Damn Baylor just got yet another killer guard. I wish we could have landed this kid.

Comment

Originally posted by t7017s
                            Damn Baylor just got yet another killer guard. I wish we could have landed this kid.
                            He signed a football LOI... our chances to get him here were probably close to slim and none.
                            SFL is back!

Comment

Yes I know that. Doesnt change what I said though. I can read and have read this entire post. Thanks though.

Comment

Working...
                              X