William Lee '14 6-8 PF offered

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
    Have we been that short? Last season Ehimen finished 5th and Hall 6th for most blocks in a season. And consider the sporadic minutes from Ehimen and Hall missing around 7 games. I'd call them fairly big time shot blockers.
    And based on his past stats Kadeem Coleby should be a good shot blocker this season. That said adding Hurt and Lee to the mix in the future would be fantastic.

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
      Have we been that short? Last season Ehimen finished 5th and Hall 6th for most blocks in a season. And consider the sporadic minutes from Ehimen and Hall missing around 7 games. I'd call them fairly big time shot blockers.
      didn't hall lead the 2013 ncaa tournament in blocked shots?

Comment

Originally posted by another shocker View Post
        didn't hall lead the 2013 ncaa tournament in blocked shots?
        No.

Hall had 12 blocked shots in the tournament for an average of 2.4 per game, which tied him for 2nd in total blocks and for 15th in average.

D.J. Stephens of Memphis had the highest average at 6 per game (12 in two games).
        Jeff Withey of Kansas had the highest block total with 17 (in 3 games for an average of 5.7).
        "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

If you look at his twitter account he has quite a few mentions of going to Alabama. This is just one that I pasted for the site. I am not a twitter expert so maybe it was a retweet and not him. http://ask.fm/William34lee/answer/66919469536

Comment

Originally posted by The Cat View Post
            If you look at his twitter account he has quite a few mentions of going to Alabama. This is just one that I pasted for the site. I am not a twitter expert so maybe it was a retweet and not him. http://ask.fm/William34lee/answer/66919469536
            He has things set up so people can ask him questions, so all those references to going to Alabama are Alabama fans sending him messages.
            "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

I don't look at twitter, but it's interesting that they actually have basketball fans in Alabama, especially at this time of year -- much less fans ardent enough to be recruiting. I figured that when folks down there thought about recruiting, it was about next year's football signing class.

Comment

SMU hasn't given up. Larry Brown was in to see him twice in the last week. He plans to sign in November. His nickname of Ha Ha came from laughing a lot as a chid. He weighs 200 lbs and will need to bulk up as he will play the 4.

Stay up to date with all the college basketball recruiting news and more at 247Sports.com
                Last edited by tropicalshox; September 19, 2013, 09:49 AM.
                In the fast lane

Comment

Apparently Ha Ha is a popular nickname in Alabama -- the Tide also have a football version, their excellent defensive back Hasean (Ha Ha) Clinton-Dix.

New rule: One Ha Ha per school. Time for Lee to head northwest (Wichita would be a good landing spot) and spread the laughter around the country.

Comment

Seems like William Lee was pretty impressed with Koch Arena. I would assume this would bode well for us.

This was posted on his Twitter Account:

William Lee@Haha34lee120h
                    Wichita State has the best arena in the country. You would love Wichita St and Shocker Nation — ok
                    "It is OVER... Ladies and Gentleman, say it slow and savor it... Wichita State is going to the Final Four for the first time in 48 years." - Mike Kennedy

Comment

Originally posted by Rick BW View Post
                      Seems like William Lee was pretty impressed with Koch Arena. I would assume this would bode well for us.

This was posted on his Twitter Account:

William Lee@Haha34lee120h
                      Wichita State has the best arena in the country. You would love Wichita St and Shocker Nation — ok
                      I think someone sent that to him and his response was - OK
                      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Sub is right, unfortunately.
                        Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

Whoops!!
                          "It is OVER... Ladies and Gentleman, say it slow and savor it... Wichita State is going to the Final Four for the first time in 48 years." - Mike Kennedy

Comment

Lee talks about his Mississippi State visit.

247Sports four-star and 2014 power forward prospect William Lee opened his tour of official visits this weekend and first up was Mississippi State.
                            In the fast lane

Comment

I really want this recruit, and I thought Darius Carter was 6'9", not 6'7".

Comment

Originally posted by Snapshot9 View Post
                                I really want this recruit, and I thought Darius Carter was 6'9", not 6'7".
                                I don't ever remember seeing Carter listed at anything but 6'7", certainly not 6'9".

Comment

Working...
                                X